Front Page Local News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Page Local News!

A huge honor...I've been featured on the front page of my local newspaper!

LGweeklyPAGE1.jpgLGweeklyPAGE2.jpgLGweeklyPAGE3.jpgLGweeklyPAGE4.jpg

Here's the link to the article without pictures: http://www.mercurynews.com/los-gatos...leased-his-new

Cheers and enjoy,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Congratulations, S1gns!
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Thanks guys! It's been quite a thrill, seriously...bringing ambient music to my small town of 30,000!

Next stop, Helsinki.

Cheers,
        -S1gns
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

great article, can't wait to meet you there my friend :-)

Ivan

Comment

Nice article. Cool to see that small town journalism isn't dead too. The local paper that covers my area (~120,000) would never do anything as indepth as this, maybe more of a tradition of this in America?

And love your guitar, some kind of PRS....?
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by blackivan View Post
              great article, can't wait to meet you there my friend :-)

Ivan
              Likewise! Thank you so much Ivan. Really glad you enjoyed it...and I can't wait to see you too!

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
              Nice article. Cool to see that small town journalism isn't dead too. The local paper that covers my area (~120,000) would never do anything as indepth as this, maybe more of a tradition of this in America?

And love your guitar, some kind of PRS....?
              Right? I was really impressed. This kind of local journalism has been alive and well in this unique community for as long as I can remember. Honored to be featured!

My guitar is a Korean-made PRS SE semi-hollow body...and if I must say, VERY trusty steed. I use it everyday...for hours. Great tone, perfect action...excellent guitar. I can only imagine how good the USA made ones are...

Cheers and thanks,
              -S1gns
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

:thumbsup: Big congrats!
                http://soundcloud.com/tuonela-1
                http://tuonela.bandcamp.com/

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

That's totally great! I'd have to kill somebody in a particularly imaginative way to land on my local newspaper pages o__O It's so great to see you've had the chance to let your people hear about your music and how good it can be for them!! Way to go!!!
                  ----
                  facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mac-o...22749251262946

Comment

Originally posted by Mac of BIOnighT View Post
                    That's totally great! I'd have to kill somebody in a particularly imaginative way to land on my local newspaper pages o__O It's so great to see you've had the chance to let your people hear about your music and how good it can be for them!! Way to go!!!
                    Thank you so much my friend. It was great to see the positive reaction from the local community here...and it's fantastic to finally have my "story" told in such a format.

Really excited about the future and moving forward!

Cheers,
                    -S1gns
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                    X