Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of your soundcloud plays come from apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seismic1
    replied
    Just over 1 play in three coming from apps during the last week if I'm reading the stats correctly. (88/242)

Leave a comment:

• Ian Haygreen
    replied
    I've never looked. Just have though. In the last 7 days 105 plays came from different apps. In fact, when looking at the overall picture more than half of my plays are via apps.

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    I should point out that I do not think I have but 3 or 4 tracks there as well--when soundcloud started changing I pulled everything from there and just have a couple of 'highlight' pieces still there.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Hm . Thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    My mom doesn't use apps, and she is the only one who listens to my soundcloud.

I kid, but haven't had any app-related activity.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    started a topic How many of your soundcloud plays come from apps?

How many of your soundcloud plays come from apps?

In the meantime I have downgraded my pro account, but a few weeks ago I realized that one app 'roll20' accounted for a lot of otherwise inexplicable plays of some weird dark ambient...

I just logged in again, and I have another 33 plays of one dark ambient piece...with no users listed as listening/playing.
    roll20 seems to be a tabletop simulation roleplay app...kind of cool to think people use your music as atmospheric backdrop

Do you guys have any experience with apps on sc?
Working...
X