X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Head Is Like A Flamewar

WARNING: Harsh Noise.

http://www.soundcloud.com/warmonger-o/my-head-is-like-a-flamewar

This was kind of a deep and unasked for experience. I had a fall-out with some of my best friends (don't worry, it's all good now) and my head kind of exploded. Half of the anger from this track is from the storm in my head during the conflict. The other half is my still remaining anger towards the participants of a flamewar on another forum I'm on. It drove me insane.

I have never been more glad to have created a Harsh Noise track. This helped me relieve myself of my stress and enabled me to move that stress from my head to an audio file.
    Xalpheon on SoundCloud
    | main alias

Wax eloquent - wane together

Yikes, that IS harsh noise! :hypnotized: The waveform was a dead giveaway, but I clicked "play" anyway.

I think I'm feeling more awake now than I was 30 seconds ago... :dance:

The act of making music has that therapeutic effect that simply cannot be denied. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      The act of making music has that therapeutic effect that simply cannot be denied. Thanks for sharing!
      Thanks for the words man!
      Yea I deeply agree to what you say. It serves to be the most wonderful method of venting one's emotions, even when you least expect it.
      I love every bit of it, and I can't imagine a life without it :listening:
      Xalpheon on SoundCloud
      | main alias

Wax eloquent - wane together

Comment

Working...
      X