Gear 300x100
Music Software Bundles from Pluginboutique.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cape Different - ElectroProg (Seismic Throwback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape Different - ElectroProg (Seismic Throwback)

Originally from December 2010, I revisited this last month. The penultimate remix.

Techno, possibly.
    Last edited by seismic1; 11-08-2015, 12:07 PM.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Very good, definitely :D
    My new album "Exeunt Omnes" is available now, here:
    https://thoughtexperiment.bandcamp.c...m/exeunt-omnes
    Check out my (hopelessly out-of-date) SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/thought_experiment

Comment

Thanks very much for listening and commenting, Mike. Glad you liked it
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Most definitely not Techno, but very unique it sure is. The atmosphere of the track is very weird, really don't know what to think of it actually.
        Well. This could actually be Deep Techno I think.

Still, well done, even though I have no idea what to think, I believe I like this :P
        Xalpheon on SoundCloud
        | main alias

Wax eloquent - wane together

Comment

Techno was just a ballpark suggestion I threw out there, so I wouldn't worry too much about it Actually, I have no real idea of which genre this belongs to, or of what I'm doing generally. Most of my tracks aren't built from a mold or template. They just appear, which is what I find to be their most satisfying accomplishment. I liked the descriptors "unique" and "weird", and the fact that you weren't able to readily classify or categorise it. Even more, I liked that you think you like it

Mission accomplished.

Thanks very much for listening and for these great comments :thumbsup:

Comment

The 2021 remix of Cape Different is up on SoundCloud. It was completed over 5 months ago, but I forgot all about it! I put it up on SoundCloud a couple of days ago, but decided to redo the mastering today. This will be on my next album (Proximity) which should be released in the next month or so.

The remix was cosmetic, featuring little tweaks to reverb, panning, EQ and levelling.

I hope you enjoy it

Comment

Working...
            X