Red Desert Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Desert Drive

Written while we were all waiting for something to happen on the surface of Mars, so I went for my own drive:

https://soundcloud.com/michael-jm/red-desert-drive

I'm pretty sure I've heard this before. When did you release it?

It borders on what my definition of Ambient would be, so I think you would have been safe to post it in the Ambient section, but not all might agree.

It's got a great chill vibe to it! Great work!

Comment

Nice chilled vibes with a SciFi feel. A bit like how I'd imagine TD would sound had John Carpenter joined them in the early-mid '80s

Good work :thumbsup:
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Super saucy!!! Love the beat and those layers...the lead, random glitchy pops...super tight!!! Awesome work Robojam. Thanks for sharing with the crew!!! :tu:
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Very tasty stuff, robojam! Love the way it plods along, in no particular hurry to get anywhere (I guess it is a slow trip to Mars...). Plenty to enjoy here! Thanks for sharing :listening:
          Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
          Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Nice languid groove. I like the pace and the movement in the main bass part.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm really pleased to hear someone say 'John Carpenter' as that's the second time I've heard that now!

@Kitty - I put this together while the Mars rover was sat doing nothing and waiting to start moving. I posted it on KVR so you may have heard it there. Post it in 'Ambient'? Bu...bu...but...it has drums!!! :D

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by robojam View Post
                  Post it in 'Ambient'? Bu...bu...but...it has drums!!! :D
                  HEY NOW!!!!!!! :uhuh: *says the rhythmic ambient artist* :rotf:
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                  X