Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deactivate (ElectroProg - Seismic Tranquiliser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deactivate (ElectroProg - Seismic Tranquiliser)

This is a piece of post-Xmas glitched ambient chillstep whatnot. I managed to deploy a couple of new toys on here - kHs Reverser and IK's Saturator X.

It's probably best enjoyed with a decent glass of something or other after the Xmas guests have departed and before the stark reality of the 9-to-5 has appeared over the horizon.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous New Year to you all.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Pretty damn good this Tim.

So this is "chillstep?" I wouldn't have known and I don't think I'll ever get a handle on these genres

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Another very well crafted track Tim. I enjoyed listening to this last night and I'm going back for seconds this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
        Pretty damn good this Tim.

So this is "chillstep?" I wouldn't have known and I don't think I'll ever get a handle on these genres

cheers

andy
        Thanks very much for taking a listen, and for commenting, Andy. Glad you liked it :thumbsup:

I may have taken a small liberty with that particular descriptor. I went outside for a smoke on Christmas Day and was stood on the chillstep for a couple of minutes :doh:
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by Windspace View Post
          Another very well crafted track Tim. I enjoyed listening to this last night and I'm going back for seconds this morning!
          Thanks very much for taking the time to listen and comment, Bruce, and I'm glad that you managed to survive a first serving. You're a brave man

Comment

Working...
          X