Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    Not exactly.. it was just a hole-in-the-wall business that had a couple of tanning beds and a couple of floatation tanks where they piped in new age music (which is what they were calling ambient back then) At the time, though, I was in an 'altered state' of consciousness- the only thing I saw though was this white dot traveling around the tv screen they had built into the top of the tank. I stayed in for over 3 hours, and then had to leave because they were closing for the night.

Leave a comment:

• Sounds of a Sphere
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
    As someone who made use of floatation tanks during the 1980's, this has piqued my interest. Nice artwork, btw!
    Damn! What were they like back then compared to now? My only reference is the movie altered states. Did you release your primate within?

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    As someone who made use of floatation tanks during the 1980's, this has piqued my interest. Nice artwork, btw!

Leave a comment:

• Octane explorations: art for ambient release and fun stuff

Greetings,

I'm a long term digital artist, but primarily in PS. Recently I've been learning octane and its been A LOT of fun!
    I made this Dung Scarab piece recently for desktopography using C4d, octane and Photoshop

And this one, of a man floating, for an relaxation / ambient release I created for use in floatation tanks. You can listen to it here if youre curious: https://fanlink.to/musictofloatto

Any feedback, especially technical! or some of your own octane renders - please share!
    Attached Files
Working...
X