Gear 468x120
Shop at Perfect Circuit and support Ambient Online!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photography of all sorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Hunter
    replied
    I've been doing some good photography this year. Might share these ones from a mad Colour Dash in May.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LauraWilliams
    replied
    Originally posted by X3+us View Post
    Found this handsome guy clinging to a float in our pool before taking a dip yesterday. I decided to have a little photoshoot with him. He was very friendly. Seemed to me like he was attempting to communicate with me. Though I didn't understand what he was getting at. I don't speak frog, after all
    awesome! which camera did you use?

https://simpledits.com/photo-editing-services-review/
    Last edited by LauraWilliams; 08-08-2019, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• X3+us
    replied
    Funny you should show me this because my boss was telling me about it on Friday...

Leave a comment:

• annode
    replied
    I used to see frogs where I lived as a kid, but no longer. That last frog pix shows me he must be at least a little vain. haha
    Check this guy out in this vid. He boats down the Amazon just be able to experience the high ppl get from the oozing schmutz coming from this certain frog.
    This guy looks like a vampire...worth seeing this.
    1st of 3 parts HERE SPOILER ALERT - The frog schmutz is not hallucinatory...it's a toxin you frog vampire you.
    Last edited by annode; 07-23-2019, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    wonderful shots!

Leave a comment:

• X3+us
    replied
    Found this handsome guy clinging to a float in our pool before taking a dip yesterday. I decided to have a little photoshoot with him. He was very friendly. Seemed to me like he was attempting to communicate with me. Though I didn't understand what he was getting at. I don't speak frog, after all
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• edit
    replied
    hi. I am sharing a new link. it's all about the music.
    https://syn-wav.bandcamp.com/releases

A Art Aethyrs© edb 2013 edwyn.png

Leave a comment:

• edit
    replied

Art afar.jpg

© my original art and photography.

Leave a comment:

• Maharg
    replied
    I would not call myself a photographer, but I love photography and enjoy it as a serious hobby, particularly film and vintage cameras. I prefer black and white although I weaken and fall into the dark side with colour now and again. I also do my own processing which is a lot of fun. Getting out and about in nature with a camera and a field recorder is something I try to do as often as possible; usually 5-6 times a week.
    My photos can be seen here:

Leave a comment:

• annode
    replied
    Here are two I like.

My beloved Scratch and Sniff

I recently captured this
    flowers from Chewy_cropped.jpg

Leave a comment:

• micheronfire
    replied
    Oh nice, a photography thread
    I'm mostly into analogue photography so I can't share my photos so easily. But I just bought some infrared films and a filter and am looking forward to go out on the weekend to test that, I'm hoping for some nice pictures! Does anyone of you by chance has experience with analogue infrared photography? Of what I've read, it's a bit tricky to get the settings right (aperture etc). But the effect is so lovely!

Leave a comment:

• V0RT3X
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post

Um... I'm not seeing ONE photo here. I'm in Safari on my iPad Pro... no pics at all show up for me in this post.. following comments show photos just fine, but not the original post here!
    Apologies, I think those images are most likely long gone by now. I have a few new ones I'll share once I upload them.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    Originally posted by synkrotron View Post

Original post was made in 2012 so perhaps things went missing during the transition, Avery.
    never thought of that! thanks!

Leave a comment:

• synkrotron
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post

Um... I'm not seeing ONE photo here. I'm in Safari on my iPad Pro... no pics at all show up for me in this post.. following comments show photos just fine, but not the original post here!
    Original post was made in 2012 so perhaps things went missing during the transition, Avery.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
    Some of my other favourite things to do is dabble in digital photography. It is true that a single photograph can say many things!

All of my images are being hosted using a free account on Imageshack right now.

I do not have a good camera right now, so most of my stuff has been done with my Iphone camera. It is truly amazing how good the quality has gotten with current cell phones! I still do want to save up and buy a decent digital camera though and eventually save up for a photoshop licence for my Macbook pro.

Here are just a few images that I have taken. Some of them have been taken with other cameras etc.

Ok this picture was taken a while ago. It is a picture of my old gear that I was using. The Fender guitar and Ampeq amp were both being loaned to me by a friend and the guitar itself has a bit of history. It was purchased by a studio producer from my friend while he was recording one of his albums, and it was this guitar that actually got played on a few famous albums since the producer worked with some big names. The red guitar was my first serious guitar purchase and has been since passed on to my younger brother who can now outplay me.

This photo was taken outside my old job. I have no idea why i took a picture of an alley, but I ended up taking this and saving it.

I was playing with a friends camera and testing out the macro setting on it while taking this picture of a extinguished outdoor firepit.

I snapped this while on my way home from a vacation. I was on a local ferry that was headed to the island I live on at the time of the photo.

Cat.. my cat and i love him dearly. We are both somewhat crazy which is great cause we get along quite well.

I made this using Photoshop back in the day for a fan poster. It turned out pretty well but I lost the original PSD file so I cannot get rid of the watermark in the lower bottom corner.

One of my favourite things to do is zoom in while aboard a moving vehicle and then snap a photo using a high shutter speed. You can get all sorts of neat photos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X