A bit off the wall...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit off the wall...

I'm having some music down time at the moment, hence my lack of activity at AO.

I tend to go off and play computer games for a bit and right now I am playing a racing game, on the PS4, called Gran Turismo Sport.

Well, the thing is, in this version of the game they allow you to create your own decals to put on your cars so I had a go at created a logo for ambient online as well as Rumourtone Music and my own moniker, synkrotron.

Here is what I have in work at the moment:-

6134493201310942220_0.jpg

6124923050357948428_0.jpg
    https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

That is sweet!

I haven't played GT since A-Spec...it certainly has come a long way.

Comment

Haha! Yeah aoVI , it certainly has, especially when it comes to doing renders like the above.

There are a few things not quite there yet with the latest offering but PD are promising to release new stuff at each update, although no mention of frequency.

cheers

andy
      https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

Comment

I know I got side-tracked for a while with this iOS game called 'War and Magic'- turned out to be a huge drain on my time and my mental resources, and when I get to that point, I have to stop- so I quit the game and uninstalled it from my iPad. By the way, I noticed you haven't really been checking out the latest music releases on AO. Because of this game you're on? I know I can't record right now with my ears plugged up and half-deaf at the moment, but I'm trying to at least keep up on what's going on in the forum with other people. Easy to get side-tracked, but also SO easy to fix! Also, don't forget the new submission period for AO Compilation 9 just started, so... ya might wanna dust off your keyboard and get cracking, my friend!
        "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
        X