This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Ambient Online Themed Compilation 09: Space

Are you ready? Here comes the theme for the next Ambient Online Themed Compilation. This one goes boldly where only 500 or so have ever gone before... Space! Outer space, or simply space, is the expanse that exists beyond the Earth and between celestial bodies. Space has inspired billions of people throughout history with it's endless mystery, majesty, wisdom and wonder.

Astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson has said uman exploration into space is more about the exploration of space. It is about inspiration. The theme of space can be as dark as the darkest regions of space where not even light can escape. Alternatively, it can be as majestic as the most gorgous nebulas and distant galaxies in the universe filled with light particles that beg us to find words to describe them.

Here are the finer details. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message!

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

1.) You can submit up to 2 tracks per bi-monthly compilation. Please limit each track to 10 minutes.

2.) Brand new tracks specifically made for these compilations are highly preferred. The main impetus behind our new format is to encourage you to produce and participate more regularly.

3.) Tracks should be unmastered (leaving headroom between -3dB and -9dB below 0 on the master fader). Mastering services will be provided.

4.) Please use .wav, .aif, or .flac file format. No mp3s! (NOTE: 96kHz sample rate will no longer be accepted. Please submit your file in 16 or 24 bit, 44.1kHz.)

5.) Please include your ARTIST NAME before the track title in the file name. (Artist_Track_Title.wav).

6.) Please do not submit already released and/or copyrighted material. This includes both samples and/or previously released tracks on other labels.

7.) Everyone who participates will receive a 50% discount (half off!) code for the album. Our way of saying thanks!

TO SUBMIT YOUR TRACK: Upload it somewhere (Dropbox, WeTransfer, or Google Drive) and send me (S1gnsOfL1fe) the link via private message or email ([email protected]).

SUBMISSIONS DUE: Sunday, April 26th, 2020.

Cheers and have fun!
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

This is uncanny ... I literally fired up my browser to see if there was any news concerning the next compilation and before the page had even loaded, my phone pings with the email notifying me of this!
    .oO REALM Oo.
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

Originally posted by Realm View Post
      This is uncanny ... I literally fired up my browser to see if there was any news concerning the next compilation and before the page had even loaded, my phone pings with the email notifying me of this!
      We are all connected!
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post

We are all connected!
        Indeed .. through space and time.
        .oO REALM Oo.
        Facebook || Soundcloud || Bandcamp

Comment

Space! Awesome! A favorite place! We're in for two tracks.
          Stay connected and stay safe!
          http://jimgrahammusic.com/

Comment

I was actually just finishing off two short tracks on this topic when my email showed me a new request was out, so my tracks are already on the way via Dropbox.

Ocean in a Bottle is in the house again.

Comment

Originally posted by Realm View Post
              same here! always looking forward to these compilations!
              insectarium.bandcamp.com

Comment

This Theme is so easy. I like it very much!

Comment

I'm in :-) Maybe I do a collab with Etørnity again.
                  Yuroun Sound Design

Comment

I've send my entry to S1gns already :-)

Thanks mate! Take care you all!

Comment

I recently got a kontakt library for solo male opera vocal. Am I allowed to use this kind of stuff? Like Hallelujaaaaaah....
                      https://www.instagram.com/novalife_music/

Comment

i'm up for a collab if anyone is interested... i'm thinking something nebula themed, clouds of light emerging from the darkness of space
                        https://ablaut.bandcamp.com/ | https://soundcloud.com/ablaut

Comment

Working...
                        X