X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seramind
    replied
    Originally posted by Radio Fornax A View Post
    Thank you Seramind for your great work I’m sure that took a little while lol
    Yeah, took some time. Also added some of the previous AO compilations (Volume 1, Volume 7 and Volume 8). Not done yet. Lots of tracks.

Leave a comment:

• Radio Fornax A
    replied
    Thank you Seramind for your great work I’m sure that took a little while lol

Leave a comment:

• Seramind
    replied
    Added this release to Discogs.

https://www.discogs.com/release/17026932

Hope I got everything / everyone right. Feel free to change.

Looking for a new compilation.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    Just bought the compilation- Great job, everyone, and thanks S1gnsOfL1fe for providing us the opportunity to share our music. I had fun creating for this one!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Just to be clear, I will be creating a separate email list for creators for the next compilation. I realize this was a disappointment for some not getting a notification to submit but I felt it was necessary to curb the frequency of emails that everyone receives from AO. Look out for the next submissions call in a few weeks.

If you have participated in any of the recent AO compilations, you will be automatically added to the list.

Leave a comment:

• des
    replied
    Absolutely gorgeous music! Enjoying it very much!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by Morteza Jahangiri View Post
    Meanwhile I think my mixing isn't good. The result is not loud enough and sounds squashed to me.
    You are always welcome to remix and resubmit your track! Please contact me.

Leave a comment:

• Morteza Jahangiri
    replied
    Congrats everyone. May this holiday season be full of surprises and cheers, simply because you deserved the best.

Meanwhile I think my mixing isn't good. The result is not loud enough and sounds squashed to me.

Leave a comment:

• crepuscular
    replied
    Congratulations on the work of putting together the compilation. And thanks for the space to spread our musical creations. I will listen to it with due attention. Greetings to all participants.

Leave a comment:

• insectarium
    replied
    Listening to each track is like opening 54 gifts! I love hearing the different styles of ambient. Happy holidays everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Travesdy
    replied
    You people make the Earth sound amazing!!! I tried my best at utilizing analog gear on this one (6 track mixer & guitar pedals) and definitely learned few lessons from it. Until next year ☮️

Leave a comment:

• Seramind
    replied
    Great! Bought! I will certainly play some of the tracks on my Audioscenarion mix. Some good stuff on it.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    https://ambientonline.bandcamp.com/a...ation-12-earth

Thank you to everyone who participated in this one!!

Cheers and enjoy,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• drone-in-the-woods
    replied
    wow - totally missed this! Have dipped in a couple of places so far and it sounds excellent!

Leave a comment:

• epilogue
    replied
    One track submitted: "Storm"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X