Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: AO Compilation Volume 2!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: AO Compilation Volume 2!

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: AO Compilation Vol. 2

That's right folks, the time has come for another benefit compilation. As you might remember, volume 1 was released this past August and had we had an overwhelming number of high quality submissions. We received rave reviews from Make Your Own Taste and those who listened to it. It just goes to show how much talent we collectively posses and what we can do when we all participate. Oh and by the way, in case any of you missed it, volume 1 is still on sale for only $5!

For volume 2, I'm really hoping that we pull together as a community and blow volume 1 out of the water! Anyone who participated in Volume 1 is welcome to submit for Volume 2. There's absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. Our member releases section and bi-weekly podcast is crawling with some of the most thought provoking and enjoyable ambient music found anywhere else on the net.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

Because this is a digital release, submissions can be any length. Up to 2 submissions per artist is appropriate. Collaboration tracks between members are not only welcomed, but encouraged. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss any possible collaborations among you. When you're ready to submit, let me know and I can provide you with a dropbox invitation.

All submissions should be unmastered and in aiff, wav, or flac format. New, unreleased, original material is preferred.

SUBMISSIONS DUE: FEBRUARY 15th, 2014

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to message me.

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Last edited by S1gnsOfL1fe; 01-14-2014, 12:12 AM.
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Sounds great - i'll definately give it a go.
    Makrotulpa - SKON - Blog - Soundcloud

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Sweet, count me in. :-)

Comment

I'm in, too!
          www.endlessfields.ch

Comment

I'll have to put my album on hold for a couple of weeks, but yes, count me in too - wouldn't miss it for the world :D

I wouldn't mind having a go at a collaboration this time around - anyone up for it?
            My new album is available now, here: https://thoughtexperiment.bandcamp.c.../supersymmetry
            Check out my (hopelessly out-of-date) SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/thought_experiment

Comment

i am about to start a new piece that might end up suitable (hard to say at this stage)
              BANDCAMP https://greghooper2.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Yeh I am well into that me, a month from now to, plenty of time to get some new projects going.

Appearing on the Podcast for the first time certainly shed some new light on my confidence.

But AO Compilation Vol. 2 would be a real pleasure :tu:
                Last edited by meta4; 01-14-2014, 11:05 AM.
                life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Cool. Missed out on the first release, but not this time round. :biggrin:

I'll certainly be doing something especially for this release.

Comment

I'll try to work on something. Last time it was with Joe (vespers) but I know he's tied up with stuff right now, so I'll see what I can come up with on my own.

Comment

I might submit a track for this one as well!
                      http://www.soundcloud.com/tarmskrap

Comment

Is it that time of year again already?!? IN.
                        Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Phase47 View Post
                          Is it that time of year again already?!? IN.
                          Indeed my good friend. Get those systems online, fire up some synthesizers and let's get cracking! #ascendant #worldtakeover
                          Synphaera Records
                          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I'm going to try to put together a new track just for this. But I'm gonna expose my ignorance and inexperience for the opportunity to learn something.

When you say submissions should be "unmastered", what are you specifically looking for? A certain amount of headroom, etc.?
                            remst8 - remst8.com

Comment

Originally posted by remst8 View Post
                              When you say submissions should be "unmastered", what are you specifically looking for? A certain amount of headroom, etc.?
                              Good question. Yeah a certain amount of headroom would be nice. Nothing too crazy...but enough for me to sweeten it up and boost the levels a bit. In other words, mix the way you normally mix and I'll take care of the rest. ;)

Cheers and thanks for hopping onboard,
                              -S1gns
                              Synphaera Records
                              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                              X