• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iZotope Iris 2 was released

And it rocks...

iZotopeIris2.jpg
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Awesome! Thanks for the post. From the pic it addressed one of my main gripes ... limited LFO parameters.

Comment

Originally posted by Codehead View Post
      Awesome! Thanks for the post. From the pic it addressed one of my main gripes ... limited LFO parameters.
      Note that now you can load FOUR samples and define routings between LFOs and selected parameters. This will be an ambient orgy...
      SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
      Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
      "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

hmm. i thoght i might pass since i dont use Iris much but that sounds fun MetaDronos....
        Meh.

Comment

looks interesting ... a couple of days ago i asked izotope about implementing microtonal scales in iris. they answered, maybe in a future version ... so maybe iris 3 will go microtonal? i hope ...
          ahornberg.bandcamp.com
          soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

Installing it right now! As soon as I saw the email, this was an immediate no brainer for me. Iris is so integral to the Ascendant/S1gns sound that there's no question where I've spent my upgrade money this season...

Can't wait to dive in today. I'll report back later!
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
            X