Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(It's that time again) CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Ambient Online Compilation Volume 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all
    hi S1gnsOfL1fe
    i just updatade 1 unmastered track in the dropbox folder
    is correct?
    let me know please

thanks

Comment

• Looks like Dying Bees is in.

Comment

• I'm also going to announce this right here and now since most of you will see this before the album is released later on this week.

For the first time, I am offering download codes for anyone who participated in the compilation who does not feel comfortable paying for the compilation and/or is financially strapped and cannot afford the price of admission. I believe in the generosity of this community but do not want to make it financially exclusive for those who do hand over their hard work to benefit the site.

Just wanted to throw that out there! Message me post release if you want a code.

Cheers,
        -S1gns

p.s. Also another first but if this compilation does well I am going to reinvest a portion of the proceeds and finally make official ambient online T-shirts. Stay tuned! :D :tu:
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

• :party::party::party:
          Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

• uploading to dropbox now

ontol - Our Last Dance
            ontol - Circuit Sees the Sunset

sharing with S1gns as soon as it finishes

Comment

• Originally posted by Windspace View Post
              Originally posted by saycokacola View Post
              I've sent a pm to S1gnsOfL1fe. Do I have to submit the pdf form after uploading my track to dropbox, or could I submit it before doing so?
              You can submit the form first if you want to, no problem I can prepare your page(s) and will then put them in the correct order after S1gns compiles the songs for the album.

I filled out the form and pressed submit. Please check if it was properly done.

My track has been uploaded to dropbox.
              Last edited by saycokacola; 03-15-2015, 06:56 PM.
              https://soundcloud.com/lee-hwanho-william

https://hwanholee.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by aoVI View Post
                uploading to dropbox now

ontol - Our Last Dance

I'm only seeing "Our Last Dance" in the folder...still uploading the second one?
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

• It was probably still uploading, just checked and it is there now. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Oh my, it appeared in another folder, I renamed the folder before it was done uploading....moving it now....:o
                  Last edited by aoVI; 03-15-2015, 08:38 PM.

Comment

It was probably still uploading, just checked and it is there now. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Oh my, it appeared in another folder, I renamed the folder before it was done uploading....moving it now....:o
                    No worries! I've got it now, we are good to go.

Doors are closing on this one folks...4 hours left. Haven't done the final track count yet but we are over 80! :party:

Thank you to everyone who submitted. I have been listening to some as I've been mastering them today...simply blown away. You guys are in for a real treasure.

Cheers,
                    -S1gns
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

• but I'm your favorite, right?

....right?

Comment

• I regret that I won't be able to contribute a track to this one. :( It's getting close, but needs more work to me to consider it "good enough". I'll finish it and save it for the next comp.

Looking forward to hearing all the great work everyone else has done for this. These AO compilations are always a treat!
                        remst8 - remst8.com

Comment

• Originally posted by saycokacola View Post
                          Originally posted by Windspace View Post
                          I've sent a pm to S1gnsOfL1fe. Do I have to submit the pdf form after uploading my track to dropbox, or could I submit it before doing so?
                          You can submit the form first if you want to, no problem I can prepare your page(s) and will then put them in the correct order after S1gns compiles the songs for the album.

I don't see your form.
                          Did you see a confirmation message after you hit Submit? Or did nothing happen? Are you using Adobe Reader? There have been a couple of people that had problems even using Reader…So maybe you should send me the info in a PM just to make sure!
                          Thanks!
                          Windspace

Comment

uploading to dropbox now

ontol - Our Last Dance

Got your forms

Comment

• Originally posted by Windspace View Post
                              Originally posted by Windspace View Post

I don't see your form.
                              Did you see a confirmation message after you hit Submit? Or did nothing happen? Are you using Adobe Reader? There have been a couple of people that had problems even using Reader…So maybe you should send me the info in a PM just to make sure!
                              Thanks!
                              Windspace
                              I didn't see a confirmation message. I first used chrome with it on a mac, and then adobe reader with a pc. Ive sent you a pm with my form. Please check if I wrote everything properly.
                              https://soundcloud.com/lee-hwanho-william

https://hwanholee.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                                I have been listening to some as I've been mastering them today
                                What?! You're you're not listening to all eighty-odd tracks and mastering as appropriate? Do you not have a couple of weeks put aside for this?

;)

(seriously, all much appreciated, appreciate this must take helluva lot of your time already).
                                Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X