Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get PsyBox and Ambitron by M-RGT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get PsyBox and Ambitron by M-RGT ?

Jeez, I've hunted high and low even for a demo of that software. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy ? Failing that I can make do with a demo.

M-RGT plugins sometimes appear on KVR forum marketplace.
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Originally posted by MetaDronos View Post
      M-RGT plugins sometimes appear on KVR forum marketplace.
      Yeah,MD's right..and I'd go as far as to say that's about the only place you're going to them these days..best of luck with your ongoing hunt.

Comment

Thanks, will do exactly that. Am assuming they're worth the hunt, I've only ever seen a video demo of one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by theaudiomonk View Post
          Thanks, will do exactly that. Am assuming they're worth the hunt, I've only ever seen a video demo of one of them.
          Good luck! If you can find them, I think they are worth the hunt. Also by the same dev...Atomic Synth/Sequencer. These plug-ins are the reason I will maintain a Windows system to include in music production (Just broke out Atomic Synth the other day, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Windspace View Post
            Good luck! If you can find them, I think they are worth the hunt. Also by the same dev...Atomic Synth/Sequencer. These plug-ins are the reason I will maintain a Windows system to include in music production (Just broke out Atomic Synth the other day, love it!
            Ditto on all counts. :D

Comment

looks like I may be in luck, just been made an offer

Comment

looks like I may be in luck, just been made an offer
                Congrats, man..I know you're going to have some serious fun. :D

Comment

I am already, really going to be spoiled for choice. I just bought Reflex 2 as well, http://www.stw-audio.com/products/reflex-pro-v2

Comment

I am already, really going to be spoiled for choice. I just bought Reflex 2 as well, http://www.stw-audio.com/products/reflex-pro-v2
                    Reflex 2 is a whole world unto itself..you don't really appreciate what it can do until you try it yourself. Had it now for a few years and it's one of my main "go-to" plugs..really great software. :thumbsup:

Comment

I like automating it's parameters over time as well, as you say it's a world unto itself. Mine is a go-to as well.

Comment

Congrats on finding
                        the software! And on Reflex 2, too! I also use Reflex 2 quite a bit.
                        Have fun!!!

Comment

I've just got HG Fortunes Scapeswizard pro 2 as well, which is also very rare. I'm spoiled !

Comment

I've just got HG Fortunes Scapeswizard pro 2 as well, which is also very rare. I'm spoiled !
                            OK..I'm going to spoil you even more..grab yourself a copy of Art Pyrite free, if you haven't already. The link is about 3/4 of the way down the page, so take your time and you'll find it. The link here will take you the page for the FULL version, which costs $60..but trust me, it REALLY is well worth the price if you can afford it.

A WORD OF WARNING: Make sure you have your speakers / headphones turned down BEFORE you start playing with this, as some of the presets are set REALLY LOAD..so make sure you start with your gain well down before you actually start playing with this.

Comment

Hate to say it, but I've had Pyrite for a while. I added a link to it when I joined the forum last week, but I echo everything you said. It's an amazing synth, did you get the wave version as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X