My pedalboard is complete :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pedalboard is complete :)

Signal chain: Xotic Wah-->Rawkworks Eliora Fuzz-->Jext Telez White Pedal v2-->BBE OptiComp-->Vick Audio Tree of Life Overdrive-->Vein-Tap Murder One kill switch-->Tapestry Audio Bloomery Active Volume Pedal-->Strymon Mobius-->Strymon Timeline-->Strymon BigSky-->Chase Tone Secret preamp (left): Chase Tone Secret Preamp (right)
    Disaster Area DMC-8 Gen3 MIDI Controller
    Analysis Plus Silver Oval thin cables
    Power: Strymon Zuma and Ojai

Last edited by DreamPop; 03-01-2018, 02:52 PM.

Now let's see how well he keeps it dusted.

Comment

Swiffer to the rescue!

Comment

being a guitar player mysefl, always been drooling for Strimon Timeline+Bigsky combo=) nice pedalboard

Comment

Originally posted by Calavera Love View Post
          being a guitar player mysefl, always been drooling for Strimon Timeline+Bigsky combo=) nice pedalboard

Thank you - I am still learning how to use them

Comment

Shame the Mobius and Big Sky are ruining the greyscale vibe. ;)

Looks awesome, look forward to hearing it in action sometime.
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
              Shame the Mobius and Big Sky are ruining the greyscale vibe. ;)

Looks awesome, look forward to hearing it in action sometime.
              YEah I agree greyscale would've been a lot cooler - maybe I need to get out a can of spray paint

Comment

Originally posted by DreamPop View Post

YEah I agree greyscale would've been a lot cooler - maybe I need to get out a can of spray paint
                better yet, leave them blue and switch all those red knobs to blue.

Comment

Well that board is really cool. Smart guy, leaving all that room for more pedals!

Q: do you have a second delay (other than the dual delay on the Timeline)? And do you have a looper somewhere else?

Regarding that empty space........ I've found that the more I play with the El Capistan, the more I like it. Not only does it have great and, in my opinion, unmatched tape sounds, but the Sound On Sound is really an interesting, quirky function. While only a 20 second loop, it degrades over time, and you can pour layer on layer while the bottom layers are degrading, and well, it makes a swirl of atmosphere that is quite unique.

Sorry to co-opt your pedal-board post with an ad for the El Cap, but that upper right area just looks so....... vacant........
                  Latest YouTube piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXgprMQmEmM&t=5s
                  www.whispersinspace.com

Comment

Originally posted by whispersinspace View Post
                    Well that board is really cool. Smart guy, leaving all that room for more pedals!

Q: do you have a second delay (other than the dual delay on the Timeline)? And do you have a looper somewhere else?

Regarding that empty space........ I've found that the more I play with the El Capistan, the more I like it. Not only does it have great and, in my opinion, unmatched tape sounds, but the Sound On Sound is really an interesting, quirky function. While only a 20 second loop, it degrades over time, and you can pour layer on layer while the bottom layers are degrading, and well, it makes a swirl of atmosphere that is quite unique.

Sorry to co-opt your pedal-board post with an ad for the El Cap, but that upper right area just looks so....... vacant........

I have just the one delay pedal

The TimeLine has a looper and the Disaster Area MIDI controller adds some extra looper functions -- don't ask me how to use them though

Comment

i had been rocking a el cap blue sky for awhile then the big sky came out so i had to get it! congratulations on getting the board together. For as long as i have been playing i haven't been able to commit to one signal chain. i am always changing my order and routing stereo outputs in different directions. not to mention some times i love the blue sky ran into my sound wave destroyer then through a bunch of delay then to the big sky. sometimes i am fine running fuzz into stacked delays and reverbs. i must be shallow and afraid of commitment

Comment

There is no honor among guitar pedals

Comment

Originally posted by magnesson View Post
                          i had been rocking a el cap blue sky for awhile then the big sky came out so i had to get it! congratulations on getting the board together. For as long as i have been playing i haven't been able to commit to one signal chain. i am always changing my order and routing stereo outputs in different directions. not to mention some times i love the blue sky ran into my sound wave destroyer then through a bunch of delay then to the big sky. sometimes i am fine running fuzz into stacked delays and reverbs. i must be shallow and afraid of commitment
                          i agree strymon pedals are awsome!!! back in the days when I was a schoolboy, I used to stack/split multiple cheep delay n reverb boxes spiced by DIY fuzz factrory for crazy oscillating drones. Then sample this madness into MPC or S1100 for further manipulations: resampling, pitching down, reversing......then back to the begining))))

Comment

Nice board dude.

I use the strymon timeline and big-sky myself. I swear every time I go into the parameters on those dry means I can come up with something new and exciting.
                            I'm not quite so familiar with some of your other pedals as I use difference effects.
                            Unfortunately everytime I think I'm done building my pedalboard something new and exciting comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by George Johnson View Post
                              Nice board dude.

I use the strymon timeline and big-sky myself. I swear every time I go into the parameters on those dry means I can come up with something new and exciting.
                              I'm not quite so familiar with some of your other pedals as I use difference effects.
                              Unfortunately everytime I think I'm done building my pedalboard something new and exciting comes out.

Exactly - it is a never-ending quest for some new sound -- I am currently interested in the Meris Enzo

Comment

Working...
                              X