My pedalboard is complete :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this too.
    . I'm definitely going to pick this up eventually.
    I actually just got a mooer ocean machine the other day so I'll be playing around with that for a while.

Comment

nice lookin board but after 25 years of buyin pedals i'm of the belief that no pedalboard is ever really complete...
      https://soundcloud.com/sleep-data

Comment

Originally posted by George Johnson View Post
        I actually just got a mooer ocean machine the other day so I'll be playing around with that for a while.
        Hi George,

Now that you have had the Ocean Machine for a while, how are you liking it?
        I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

That is a sweet looking board !
          I bet it produces some amazing sounds.
          Have you released anything yet using this set-up ? Can’t wait to hear it in action !

Enjoy it
          Please feel free to have a listen to what I'm up to on Soundcloud
          http://www.soundcloud.com/the-dutch-oven-massacre

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post

Hi George,

Now that you have had the Ocean Machine for a while, how are you liking it?
            I love the ocean machine. I have some nice preset saved now.
            I I haven't gone into the parameters too much yet. Like anything else there's a learning curve with any pedal you get.

One thing I was surprised that though was the ease-of-use with this pedal. It's really not half as complicated as it looks. It's very user-friendly.

The price isn't too bad either. I would suggest that everybody pick one of these up.

Comment

George Johnson

Great to hear you are liking your Ocean Machine, George

I was watching another video featuring Devin Townsend yesterday:-

Well worth a watch

I'd love the Ocean Machine but I have "pledged" to buy no more stuff this year. I bought a new audio interface at the start of the year and I decided then that that was my fist and last purchase of 2019.

Could be a mistake as one would expect that, at some point, Mooer would stop making these wonderful pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
                .../snip

I have "pledged" to buy no more stuff this year.

Could be a mistake as one would expect that, at some point, Mooer would stop making these wonderful pedals.
                As your new gear lawyer, I'd like to advise you that as long as you didn't promise to buy less stuff, or no stuff at all, you are still in the clear to purchase as much as you did last year, but no more than last year...

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post

As your new gear lawyer, I'd like to advise you that as long as you didn't promise to buy less stuff, or no stuff at all, you are still in the clear to purchase as much as you did last year, but no more than last year...
                  Damn, you're good.

I can see the TV series now, "aoVI, ambient legal", speciality, delaying cases.

But more importantly:

Capture.PNG
                  Happy 3K!
                  Last edited by GaryG; 01-18-2019, 02:24 AM.
                  Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often.

Comment

I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often.
                      I hope you don't mind me steeling that quote for my signature

Comment

Haha! Thanks, I will use this when discussing my next purchase with the boss

Comment

Working...
                        X