Memory Color - Exploring the ambient sound of 90's Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Color - Exploring the ambient sound of 90's Japan

Hey everyone, I recently started up a new Ambient label called "Memory Color." We're focusing on exploring the sound left behind from Japanese ambient works of the 1990's.

Our first release is coming out in September, and we're pretty excited for it. I thought I'd leave the website here just in case anyone wants to check it out

https://memorycolor.jp/

Hi

Welcome to the ambient online community

I followed the link to your website and I have some questions and comments:-

There does not appear to be any way to listen to any of the five tracks on it. How is someone visiting your website able to check out the music on that album and then decide if they wish to buy it? $10.99 for five tracks... how long are they? I need to be able to decide if I either like the music and/or if I feel it is value for money.

You can only add the CD to your shopping cart. I tried that and there is a message at the top saying that the checkout is closed. This may be because the album is not yet due for release yet, as you have said.

The CD is called Blue Sun Daydream. Who is the artist, or artists?

I've tried searching for some of those terms on Google and found nothing.

Are you on any of the social media platforms or streaming websites?

Please try to expand a bit more on your product.

cheers

andy
    I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Anomaly available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      Hi

Welcome to the ambient online community

I followed the link to your website and I have some questions and comments:-

There does not appear to be any way to listen to any of the five tracks on it. How is someone visiting your website able to check out the music on that album and then decide if they wish to buy it? $10.99 for five tracks... how long are they? I need to be able to decide if I either like the music and/or if I feel it is value for money.

You can only add the CD to your shopping cart. I tried that and there is a message at the top saying that the checkout is closed. This may be because the album is not yet due for release yet, as you have said.

The CD is called Blue Sun Daydream. Who is the artist, or artists?

I've tried searching for some of those terms on Google and found nothing.

Are you on any of the social media platforms or streaming websites?

Please try to expand a bit more on your product.

cheers

andy

Hi Andy!

Thanks for checking the website out! The album actually isn't out yet so that's why nothing is set up yet.

When the album is out, it will be up for stream on the website, as well as available for digital download.

The artist is the label essentially, produced by me.

Comment

Originally posted by blusheep23 View Post
        Hi Andy!

Thanks for checking the website out! The album actually isn't out yet so that's why nothing is set up yet.

When the album is out, it will be up for stream on the website, as well as available for digital download.

The artist is the label essentially, produced by me.
        Excellent, thanks for letting me/us know

cheers

andy
        I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Anomaly available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X