X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a roll now. Just completed Itch. Up on SoundCloud/KVR

http://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/itch

About to start on the Conflicting Prophecies remix
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Just created two more remix projects. Conflicting Prophecies is a straightforwardish relevelling job for the album, although I am expecting problems with Pro-53 triggering problems. I have messy work-arounds. Swollen is a more structural remix. I'll probably have problems with one of the SynthMaster 2.0 patches I used originally, so I'm probably going to have to build something new for that. Neither of these are ambient projects, but they keep me off the streets.
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I am working on setting up a bunch of Ableton templates for a dubstep/hiphop style project that I am working on.

So far I have no idea how Im going to go about this project but ever since the release of Amon Tobins Two finger project I am now motivated more than ever to finish this project.
        -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
          I am working on setting up a bunch of Ableton templates for a dubstep/hiphop style project that I am working on.

So far I have no idea how Im going to go about this project but ever since the release of Amon Tobins Two finger project I am now motivated more than ever to finish this project.
          Sounds awesome V0RT3X!!! Making the right template is so crucial...smooth workflow = better tracks!!!
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
            These closets of unfinished musical tailspins actually exist somewhere else on the planet too?
            If you ever became mega famous and some record company wants to put out the definitive, box set of your collected, unreleased recordings, you *must* call it Tailspins. Genius. :D
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
              If you ever became mega famous and some record company wants to put out the definitive, box set of your collected, unreleased recordings, you *must* call it Tailspins. Genius. :D
              Who says I'm not mega famous already!??! :lol: :rotf:

Maybe I'll call my NEW album Tailspins!!! Hahaha! That'll shake up the industry...:omg:
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I decided to put my hiphop/project on the back burner and focus now on a industrial/Dark ambient project I've been meaning to do for years.
                -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
                  I decided to put my hiphop/project on the back burner and focus now on a industrial/Dark ambient project I've been meaning to do for years.
                  That sounds like a good idea man...the only way to get things done is to stay focused and determined until you reach your goals! Personally I'm really looking forward to your endeavor...dark ambient meets industrial...I'm a fan already!
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Interludes, interludes, interludes!!!!!! :lol: :whistle: :roll:

It's actually quite challenging really...trying to limit myself to these 3 or so minute vignettes...I've been in "full track" mode so much lately it's a different feeling having to tone down the process.
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

If all goes well, I'm working on my christmas album.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
                        Seriously?!?! D3ck Th3 H4lls with Dax IX?!?!?! :rotf:
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

:giggle:

Comment

Hopefully I'll start soon on a new track for the KVR Music Cafe competition. Got some ideas but I really need time to work on this. It won't be ambient though, that's for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post

Excellent.

My daughter was playing a christmas cd last night (cheap cheesy covers of all the classics) and I did think about stretching them, wondered if the 'christmas spirit' would survive... Maybe a bit of the atmosphere of the Cocteau Twins 'frosty the snowman' cover... :D

Another track to search out is The Jingler by Bill Nelson. Not ambient but has a great christmas-y atmosphere (bells, bright, crispy reverbs etc).
                              Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

I haven't decided what direction I'm going with this EP yet, actually. It's a cover of We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Ambient-style.

Comment

Working...
                                X