Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you working on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    On a roll now. Just completed Itch. Up on SoundCloud/KVR

    http://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/itch

    About to start on the Conflicting Prophecies remix
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

    Comment


    • #17
      Just created two more remix projects. Conflicting Prophecies is a straightforwardish relevelling job for the album, although I am expecting problems with Pro-53 triggering problems. I have messy work-arounds. Swollen is a more structural remix. I'll probably have problems with one of the SynthMaster 2.0 patches I used originally, so I'm probably going to have to build something new for that. Neither of these are ambient projects, but they keep me off the streets.
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

      Comment


      • #18
        I am working on setting up a bunch of Ableton templates for a dubstep/hiphop style project that I am working on.

        So far I have no idea how Im going to go about this project but ever since the release of Amon Tobins Two finger project I am now motivated more than ever to finish this project.
        -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
          I am working on setting up a bunch of Ableton templates for a dubstep/hiphop style project that I am working on.

          So far I have no idea how Im going to go about this project but ever since the release of Amon Tobins Two finger project I am now motivated more than ever to finish this project.
          Sounds awesome V0RT3X!!! Making the right template is so crucial...smooth workflow = better tracks!!!
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
            These closets of unfinished musical tailspins actually exist somewhere else on the planet too?
            If you ever became mega famous and some record company wants to put out the definitive, box set of your collected, unreleased recordings, you *must* call it Tailspins. Genius. :D
            Latest release: never to be repeated

            Hearthis | Soundcloud

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GaryG View Post
              If you ever became mega famous and some record company wants to put out the definitive, box set of your collected, unreleased recordings, you *must* call it Tailspins. Genius. :D
              Who says I'm not mega famous already!??! :lol: :rotf:

              Maybe I'll call my NEW album Tailspins!!! Hahaha! That'll shake up the industry...:omg:
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

              Comment


              • #22
                I decided to put my hiphop/project on the back burner and focus now on a industrial/Dark ambient project I've been meaning to do for years.
                -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
                  I decided to put my hiphop/project on the back burner and focus now on a industrial/Dark ambient project I've been meaning to do for years.
                  That sounds like a good idea man...the only way to get things done is to stay focused and determined until you reach your goals! Personally I'm really looking forward to your endeavor...dark ambient meets industrial...I'm a fan already!
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Interludes, interludes, interludes!!!!!! :lol: :whistle: :roll:

                    It's actually quite challenging really...trying to limit myself to these 3 or so minute vignettes...I've been in "full track" mode so much lately it's a different feeling having to tone down the process.
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If all goes well, I'm working on my christmas album.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
                        If all goes well, I'm working on my christmas album.
                        Seriously?!?! D3ck Th3 H4lls with Dax IX?!?!?! :rotf:
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          :giggle:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hopefully I'll start soon on a new track for the KVR Music Cafe competition. Got some ideas but I really need time to work on this. It won't be ambient though, that's for sure...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
                              If all goes well, I'm working on my christmas album.

                              Excellent.

                              My daughter was playing a christmas cd last night (cheap cheesy covers of all the classics) and I did think about stretching them, wondered if the 'christmas spirit' would survive... Maybe a bit of the atmosphere of the Cocteau Twins 'frosty the snowman' cover... :D

                              Another track to search out is The Jingler by Bill Nelson. Not ambient but has a great christmas-y atmosphere (bells, bright, crispy reverbs etc).
                              Latest release: never to be repeated

                              Hearthis | Soundcloud

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I haven't decided what direction I'm going with this EP yet, actually. It's a cover of We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Ambient-style.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X