Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
      I haven't decided what direction I'm going with this EP yet, actually. It's a cover of We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Ambient-style.
      CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :D (Sounds like an awesome idea though!) :tu:
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
        CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :D (Sounds like an awesome idea though!) :tu:
        It does - I wonder if maybe we could start a contest of sorts (even without prizes) and anyone who wants to compose a track with a certain theme like Christmas this month, maybe winter next month, something the month after, etc.

Comment

Laying down TRACKS!!!!!!!! We'll see what comes of this. Cloudy, wet, and cold outside but I'm feeling good! :dance:
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Rediscovering old tracks...it's amazing how if you leave something for months and produce more music, hearing an old song is like hearing it for the first time. So many more ideas now!!!!!

I'm inspired and invigorated to say the least. :listening: :biggrin:
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

In the middle of the next iteration of Phase47. The sound is drifting away from pure electronic drone to include other elements. All on hold though as I finish getting SoftWorld's label obligations under control... Contracts? Liner notes? Graphics & Artwork? Logos? (Yuck, I'd rather be making music...)
              Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

If all goes well, I'm working on my christmas album.
                Check out "Silent Night" by rockstar-astronaut on SoundCloud. He released it last Christmas.
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                  Rediscovering old tracks...it's amazing how if you leave something for months and produce more music, hearing an old song is like hearing it for the first time. So many more ideas now!!!!!

I'm inspired and invigorated to say the least. :listening: :biggrin:
                  I leave some of mine for 30 months. I'm not sure if that is deliberate or not :dunno:
                  Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Just completed 2012 Remix of Conflicting Prophecies for the album - definitely NOT ambient.

http://soundcloud.com/whatsisname/conflicting-prophecies

Comment

I'll listen and comment a little later, but did you know we have a forum for non-Ambient member music releases? ;)

http://www.ambientonline.org/forum/f...Music-Releases

Comment

I'll listen and comment a little later, but did you know we have a forum for non-Ambient member music releases? ;)

http://www.ambientonline.org/forum/f...Music-Releases
                        It started out as a "What are you working on" post, but before I knew it, the track was complete :o

I don't know what I'm working on next. Got a choice from 9 tracks

Comment

Ok. Decision made. I'm going to remix The Hatrix after the weekend. After that I'll start on Swollen

Comment

Weeds are pulled in the front yard and I'm back to making tracks!!! I've got a new one dropping tonight or tomorrow... After this I might just wrap it up and call it an album. I've got over 55 minutes of music ready to go on the new record, that's long enough to call it a full length album, right?
                            Synphaera Records
                            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Top of the new year, I'm back to work on this, among other things:

Four years in the making.
                              Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

I've been doing some digging around in my archives to see what can be fixed up/replayed or what have you...I've come up with few things on some old Ampeg tapes that I'm going to muck round with...:rockon:

Comment

Working...
                                X