No announcement yet.

What are you working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to start mixing! Turn up the volume, load up the tracks and start critiquing my work. Speaking of tracks...I'm sooooo tempted to buy some of those new T-Racks CS processors, especially the de-esser!!! I already own Deluxe so the upgrade is pretty reasonable. :dunno:
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Don, That was very nice. What a soothing video/audio track. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

Thanks ho66it. I started in with Christine (cellist) on this four years ago and we've been working on it on and off, and now we've set aside some time (no easy task) to finish it properly and get it out there.
        Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

I managed to get 30 minutes in on The Hatrix remix last night. Added a little reverb and made some changes to the levelling. I hope to get at least one more hour on this tonight.
          Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
            I managed to get 30 minutes in on The Hatrix remix last night.
            Some days I'm lucky to get 30 good minutes in...like today, I've gotten ZERO! :thumbsdown:

Tomorrow's a new day...I'm thankful and will take what I can get!
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I am actually going to sit down and organize my sound library in Live better. One thing i want to do is go back to old project files and save various track plugin chains as presets to recall for future projects.
              -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

I decided to use Ferric TDS on the remix of "The Hatrix". First impressions are good. I need a LOUD session tonight to verify.
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
                  I am actually going to sit down and organize my sound library in Live better. One thing i want to do is go back to old project files and save various track plugin chains as presets to recall for future projects.
                  Now there's a genius idea. I have been so focused on production that organization has fallen by the way side a bit...but hey, at least I have everything in ONE folder! And in that one folder is 50+ sub catagories...LOL! :cantlook:
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Greetings, fellow AOans!
                    I've been working on a track specifically for AO; while my process isn't usually outrageously speedy, I still must guard against "notgoodenoughtouploadyetitis"...
                    The great stuff I've heard from fellow members is both very inspiring, yet a wee intimidating ;)

Since the track will be basically dedicated to the community, it will be uploaded with a temporary "placeholder" name, but the final name will be decided by AO..
                    I'd like whoever listens to it, to afterwards say what they'd title it(of course in addition to any other thoughts they'd care to share), and then once between 5-10 title possibilities are submitted,
                    I'd let you folks decide by vote which one gets the nod.
                    Perhaps this sounds like a needlessly convoluted process, but it's just my odd way of both saying "Thanks to all for being here", and encouraging community interaction and participation...
                    "Critics can’t stand these records, by and large, because in their search for eternal adolescence, they still want it all to be spunky and manic and witty."
                    -Brian Eno

Comment

Just completed the Remix of The Hatrix. About 3 hours' work. Relevelled, tweaked EQ, added Ferric TDS to master buss and Mastered in T-RackS 3. New-skool ambient banger

Comment

Originally posted by Duckett View Post
                        Greetings, fellow AOans!
                        I've been working on a track specifically for AO; while my process isn't usually outrageously speedy, I still must guard against "notgoodenoughtouploadyetitis"...
                        The great stuff I've heard from fellow members is both very inspiring, yet a wee intimidating ;)

Since the track will be basically dedicated to the community, it will be uploaded with a temporary "placeholder" name, but the final name will be decided by AO..
                        I'd like whoever listens to it, to afterwards say what they'd title it(of course in addition to any other thoughts they'd care to share), and then once between 5-10 title possibilities are submitted,
                        Perhaps this sounds like a needlessly convoluted process, but it's just my odd way of both saying "Thanks to all for being here", and encouraging community interaction and participation...
                        This is the coolest thing I have seen come out of AO yet!!!!!!

I think as a concept you have truly nailed the spirit of this community and now I really can't wait to hear what you come up with Duckett!!!

I'm so inspired by this and can't wait to emulate it in my own fashion.

Can't wait to participate too!!!

Thanks for starting this. I have a feeling it's going to catch on...big time!!

Cheers!

-S1gns
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Duckett View Post
                          Greetings, fellow AOans!

I like this idea a lot and I appreciate you suggesting it.

I can't wait to hear what you come up with, and I look forward to participating in this first community project. :tu:

Thank you so much!

Comment

I've been thinking that I have a lot of unfinished stuff - I really should listen to it all again and either get rid of the complete crap or think about finishing some of the pieces that are good.

Comment

I've only managed to spend about 3 hours working on the Swollen remix over the last 3 weeks. It's been very frustrating. The project was recorded using EnergyXT2.5.2 on my old XP32 machine which has since died. I had backups of the project files, but one of the synths is no longer available at the old version since I moved to Win7/XP. I have been fighting possible VST/sequencer compatibility issues, missing presets, stuck/hung notes, ARP misbehaviour. I made some progress with these technical problems tonight and might be able to actually work through some sonic mods tomorrow. All being well, I can actually get the remix completed this weekend. Then I can start on the Omen 2012 remix.

Comment

Swollen remix progresses slowly. Technical problems overcome. Today I've been working on the sonics and playing with the actual mix. All being well I hope to complete this tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X