Will AudioMulch bring something new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will AudioMulch bring something new?

I'm thinking about AudioMulch. From similar software I already have Plogue Bidule and lot of Reaktor stuff, so I want to ask AudioMulch users: will it bring something new to technical side of creative possibilities?
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

It has the whole 'metasurface' thing and some built in loopers which I really like using; I found it to be easier to configure and get to do what I want than Bidule, but that comes at the cost of low-level flexibility. The demo's pretty generous, I'd say give it a shot.

Comment

Yes, the Metasurface thing is one of the most interesting features. I always dreamed about pMix for Windows: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2012...lator-for-mac/
      Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.

Comment

Sorry to necro, but since there was already an Audiomulch-related thread in the "Theory and Methods" section, I figured this might be a good place to post this-
        a nifty video showing how to build a drone using mostly contraptions found within Audiomulch with the addition of a few free VSTs:
        "Critics can’t stand these records, by and large, because in their search for eternal adolescence, they still want it all to be spunky and manic and witty."
        -Brian Eno

Comment

Thanks, Duckett I am not AudioMulch user yet, but I have crosshair on it.

Comment

Working...
          X