• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Sample Dare #41 Voting

One Sample Dare #41 Voting

This is the poll for One Sample Dare Challenge #41

Voting is open for one week.

Vote for a member who you think has created the best entry.

You can vote for more than one track.

Submitted 6 entries:

Ahornberg "Ice Train"

Codehead "Star Swept"

MetaDronos "Derciduntente"

sevenism "Quasar Split"

synkrotron "Shared Wish"

Tuonela "Rinse Aid"
    Ahornberg "Ice Train"
    21.05%
    Codehead "Star Swept"
    31.58%
    MetaDronos "Derciduntente"
    26.32%
    sevenism "Quasar Split"
    5.26%
    synkrotron "Shared Wish"
    5.26%
    Tuonela "Rinse Aid"
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

So, from 15 downloads in total, and I'm a subscriber to SoundCloud so I can see who downloaded, we've only got six entries? I must admit, I was looking forward to more than six. Don't know why... I guess I was looking forward to hearing all the different renditions. As it is, there are five, plus mine.

Ah well... I will no doubt find out that this is normal. Or that even 6/15 is quite a good turn out and it's normally less.

I'm not voting yet... I've got my play list on SoundCloud ready and I'm going to listen to that a few times more first...

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

That's not a bad number, summer too remember, I think the forum is a little slow anyway at the mo...

I must confess I had a bash and had a track that broke the rules (other audio source used though only as a modulator so maybe permissible?) and planned to rejig it but... time...
      Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

I haven't taken part in these one sample dares, because it wasn't the kind of limitation / exercise / inspiration I was looking for. But recently I have become interested in more minimal, experimental music (especially Richard Chartier, Steve Roden, and Machinefabriek), so next time I would like to try my hand. I'm thinking of adding a personal limitation of not using Paulstretch...
        https://ablaut.bandcamp.com/ | https://soundcloud.com/ablaut

Comment

I had good intentions of participating. Began working on something then workload became too great and never finished it off.
          | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Working...
          X