Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ambient online podcast #17 (featuring: Ambient Mechanics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ambient online podcast #17 (featuring: Ambient Mechanics)

https://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/ambient-online-podcast-17

Podcast number 17

The Ambient Online Podcast is backā€¦for real this time!

Today on the podcast we have a very inspirational interview with Dan Corkery also known as Ambient Mechanics coming to us all the way from Ireland.

Dan is a full time ambient music producer and I'm quite happy to have him on the program.

https://soundcloud.com/ambient-mechanics

The ambient online podcast is a bi-weekly podcast featuring the ambient tracks, drones, and soundscapes of the talented members of ambient online.

Track Listing:

"A Place to Start" - Deviating Element
    "All That's Gone" - Simon Lomax
    "She Specialized in the Cultivation of Plants that Grow Without Light" - Rabbitsquirrel
    "Beneath the Waves" - Ambient Mechanics
    "Hiroshima" - Ambient Mechanics
    "Visual Disturbance" - Negative Spectrum
    "The Roots, The Core" - Utu Lautturi & Swivelized Sounds
    "The Retreating Glacier Revealed and Ancient Forest" - Ambient Sketchbook

Interested in learning more about ambient online? We are the fastest growing ambient music community on the internet! Join us and find out why.

www.ambientonline.org

Host: S1gns Of L1fe (http://www.s1gnsofl1fe.com)

Cheers and enjoy,

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Great podcast again, Chris. I really enjoyed it. Some exceptional tracks again and a great interview with Dan who shares some influences with me. Maybe we'll meet in Helsinki.:thumbsup:
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
      Great podcast again, Chris. I really enjoyed it. Some exceptional tracks again and a great interview with Dan who shares some influences with me. Maybe we'll meet in Helsinki.:thumbsup:
      Thanks for that..I'm glad you enjoyed listening as much as I did taking part..it really was a great experience, if not a little nerve-wrecking. :phew:But Chris is so good at his job, the time flew and it was all over before I knew it! I highly recommend being interviewed to everyone, if they find themselves invited to do so..if I could do, then anyone can..seriously.

As for Helsinki..I sure am looking forward to it..and meeting yourself and the rest of the guys who make it there. It should be an event not easily forgotten. :tu:

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. I should know definitely whether I will be able to make it by the end of the month, but right now I think it is highly likely.
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
        X