Gear 300x100
Music Software Bundles from Pluginboutique.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ambient online podcast #27 (Featuring: Windspace)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maharg
    replied
    Originally posted by Synthetic Aurality View Post
    Listening to this again.. I need a kick in the shorts to get moving after my last effort.. AO podcasts are 110% inspiring :listening:
    Agree

Leave a comment:

• Synthetic Aurality
    replied
    Listening to this again.. I need a kick in the shorts to get moving after my last effort.. AO podcasts are 110% inspiring :listening:

Leave a comment:

• glong
    replied
    Thank you very much. It's really great to be here. I'm, kind of, overwhelmed. I've been making this type of music for my own amusement for about 30 years. I'm just now discovering the incredible number artists out there doing this. Maybe after three decades of practice I'm ready to see what the world thinks of what I do. Thanks again. Keep the great music coming.

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by glong View Post
    Hey Windspace. That was a great interview. I was just curious. When you were talking about the equipment you use, you mentioned something called audio something ambient. I couldn't quite make out what you were saying.
    Hi glong, and thank you! The software is titled "Audiobulb Ambient". You can find it here: http://www.audiobulb.com/create/Ambient/AB-Ambient.htm

A good number of AO members use it as well. Have fun with it!

Also, welcome to Ambient Online!

Cheers,
    Windspace.

Leave a comment:

• glong
    replied
    Hey Windspace. That was a great interview. I was just curious. When you were talking about the equipment you use, you mentioned something called audio something ambient. I couldn't quite make out what you were saying.

Leave a comment:

• Synthetic Aurality
    replied
    Great podcast! Interesting to hear how Windspace approaches composition. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    S1gns,
    Thanks for having me on the podcast. It was great fun!

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by Thought Experiment View Post
    Another great show S1gns, as usual

And Bruce - my brother-by numbers ;) - may I say what a great, broadcast-quality voice you've got there. Great interview, too. It's always interesting to hear about other artists' working methods and see what I can steal - I mean, be influenced by :D
    What a nice compliment! Maybe I should consider a new career :P And remember...Igor Stravinsky is quoted as saying "Great composers do not borrow, they steal"!

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Good work again, S1gns. Interesting interview and a perfect accompaniment to the post-work wind-down this evening :thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• Thought Experiment
    replied
    Another great show S1gns, as usual

And Bruce - my brother-by numbers ;) - may I say what a great, broadcast-quality voice you've got there. Great interview, too. It's always interesting to hear about other artists' working methods and see what I can steal - I mean, be influenced by :D

Leave a comment:

• Synthetic Aurality
    replied
    Oh goody, something to listen to tonight! And yeah - it's been two weeks already? Crikey!

Must.. have.. more.. coffee..

Leave a comment:

• Thought Experiment
    replied
    Excellent - looking forward to listening to this tonight :D

Hey - where did the last two weeks go? :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by aoVI View Post
    S1gns: proof that ambient never sleeps.
    If you only knew... :frustrated::workingout:

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    S1gns: proof that ambient never sleeps.

Leave a comment:

• meta4
    replied
    Wowza - A brand new Pod Cast - Excellent stuff s1gns. Just spotted this now as I was browsing the forum whilst listening to the Ambient Compilation Volume:2.

Absolutely fantastic :tu:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X