Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ambient online podcast #37 (Featuring: rylo3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seismic1
    replied
    Originally posted by shaun rylands View Post
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
    I finally found some time to listen.

Good work by all participants, another interesting interview, and a good selection of ambient delicacies.

I was also intrigued by the "background" music used during the interview. What is it?

hey tim , the background track on the interview is an unfinished piece ( one of many ;) ) that was laying around . i thouht it sounded kinda cool and fitted well under the interview . it was stretched in audacity to make it longer and give it a sort of eerie movie backdrop sound

cheers , shaun
    It may be more "finished" than you think. I thought it was quite impressive. I kept thinking of Ligeti, whilst listening to the podcast. I am just starting work on a couple of new pieces of a fairly minimal nature. Hearing that piece was quite an inspirational experience.

Leave a comment:

• shaun rylands
    replied
    Originally posted by aoVI View Post
    I see your av is Memorymoon's ME80.

I love that synth.

yes indeed ... love this synth . always loved the cs80 sound since first hearing bladerunner . would love a go on a real one someday

Leave a comment:

• shaun rylands
    replied
    Originally posted by Thought Experiment View Post
    Another enjoyable podcast and interesting interview. Nice to hear another Northern (English) accent too

cheers mate , cumbrian born and bred

Leave a comment:

• shaun rylands
    replied

Good work by all participants, another interesting interview, and a good selection of ambient delicacies.

I was also intrigued by the "background" music used during the interview. What is it?

hey tim , the background track on the interview is an unfinished piece ( one of many ;) ) that was laying around . i thouht it sounded kinda cool and fitted well under the interview . it was stretched in audacity to make it longer and give it a sort of eerie movie backdrop sound

cheers , shaun

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied

Custom background ambient by the interviewee himself! Having that awesomeness really made for another good Q&A.

I'm not authorized to distribute so if you want it, you'll have to ask rylo for a copy. :D

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thought Experiment
    replied
    Another enjoyable podcast and interesting interview. Nice to hear another Northern (English) accent too

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Great podcast...again!!

Really enjoyed the music and the interview.

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    I see your av is Memorymoon's ME80.

I love that synth.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by shaun rylands View Post
    Thank you so very much for having me on as a guest S1igns , I am honoured for the opportunity . All the very best for 2015 to everyone here on AO .... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !

;)
    You are so welcome Shaun! It was really a treat to get to know you through your words and judging by the number of comments/listens on SoundCloud, many of the listeners enjoyed it as well.

Wishing you all the success in the year ahead and beyond!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• johny_gtr
    replied
    Obstreperous Opprobrium - Kilroy! :thumbsup: Great atmosphere for holidays evening

Leave a comment:

• Sky High Diamonds
    replied
    I really enjoyed it :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Congrats, Shaun, on the interview..really looking forward to checking it out. :thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• shaun rylands
    replied
    Thank you so very much for having me on as a guest S1igns , I am honoured for the opportunity . All the very best for 2015 to everyone here on AO .... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !

;)

Leave a comment:

• remst8
    replied
    Wow, you're really knockin' 'em out! :rockon:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X