Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New album: Frank Makowski - Canon der Finsternisse

Canon_FM.jpg

It´s still fresh, so let me introduce you to my latest album "Canon der Finsternisse".
    The album is inspired by the late 19th-century publication of Austrian astronomer T.R. von Oppolzer.
    The music oscillates somewhere between (dark) ambient, experimental electronic and neo-classic, spiced with few sprinkles of progrock.

Feel free to give it a listen.
    Available as digital download and physical CD via Bandcamp:

https://diffusschall.bandcamp.com/al...r-finsternisse

Enjoy!
    Last edited by XCenter; 01-16-2020, 12:53 AM.
    „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

nice work :-)

Comment

Thx
      „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

Comment

Enjoyed listening

Comment

Comment

I really enjoy the choral passages!
            ahornberg.bandcamp.com
            soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

this is very cool, what did you use for the choral sounds? I like the way they move around the stereo field. A very impressive album so far.

Comment

The choral part is some years old. I experimented with the articulations function of a Kontakt library. Don't nail me, but I think it was Soundiron Olympus (Elements?). It was then heavily FX-ed and layered with pitched down versions of its own. The layers were placed within the stereo field to let it fly.

Glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
                X