Sunday night drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday night drones

I decided a few weeks ago to start doing a weekly performance on uStream. Just me in my studio tweaking and experimenting. I've on week three now, so I figured it was about time I posted here.

The other videos in the series can be found at my youtube channel. Ill also be posting audio only to soundcloud and bundling collections of the performances on BandCamp in the next couple months (as I build enough material).

Enjoy!

Dude this is amazing! I had no idea you had that much gear in your studio. I'm definitely going to be tuning in from now on. You are a genius!

Thanks for sharing and keep doing this! So inspirational.

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks! I have been wanting to try this for a long time. I am looking for ways to make the video more interesting. Unless your a synth geek, the disembodied hands video is not that interesting..but oddly, people want video. Even if it is just disembodied hands, the video gets 10 times the attention a post on soundcloud will (though I do both, of course).

The shows are always Sunday Nights at 10:00 PM CST. With Hockey season starting, some Sundays will have no broadcast (which Sundays? Check the Chicago Blackhawks schedule) but Ill be doing at least a couple each month.

Comment

Working...
      X