S1gnsOfL1fe - "Symbiosis"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe - "Symbiosis"

It's finally here!!! Brand new track off my upcoming album for your listening pleasure.

Thank you for making Ambient Online such an amazing and unforgettable experience so far!!! :D

Cheers and enjoy!!! Here's to many more! :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/symbiosis
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

I enjoyed it much like your other tracks however I found the part @ 1:40 with what sounds like a randomly played melody a bit distracting from the main theme. Was it a generative sequencer you used?

Overall though everything was a great production! I really like the pad sounds.
    -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
      the part @ 1:40 with what sounds like a randomly played melody a bit distracting from the main theme...
      I think you meant @ 2:40...I went to 1:40 and was like...hey wait, there's no random melody here!!! :lol: And no...it's not a generator, but it is a Numerology step sequencer being triggered manually. I'll take what you said into consideration. :doh:

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
      Overall though everything was a great production! I really like the pad sounds.
      Thanks dude!!! You know me...trying to get better with my production value with every track. I really pushed it with this one. Hopefully no distortion in any of the frequencies this time!!! :pray:

Cheers.
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I really enjoy your music in general, and this did not disappoint.

I like me some rhythmic Ambient as much as Space music sometimes. :tu:

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
          I really enjoy your music in general, and this did not disappoint.

I like me some rhythmic Ambient as much as Space music sometimes. :tu:

Ohhhh why thank you!!!!!!!!!! I have been known in the past to do either...but rhythmic ambient draws me in because it's so complex and so challenging to get right...I'm sure my ambitions will change soon...I love the idea (as you suggested) of an album being ONE LONG TRAAAAAACK!!! :love: :peace:
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Nice song! makes me curious about the album. Please keep us informed.
            http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by manducator View Post
              Nice song! makes me curious about the album. Please keep us informed.
              Yes I will be looking forward to the album too! Keep us posted! :D
              -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Working...
              X