NEW RELEASE: Nightmares & Dreamscapes - A Dark Ambient Compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW RELEASE: Nightmares & Dreamscapes - A Dark Ambient Compilation

Below is the official release announcement from the Uncoiled Loops label, about a new Dark Ambient compilation album, "NIghtmares & Dreamscapes", that came out recently..and on which I have a track.

"Available now through bandcamp on MP3 and CD, and on October 6th, all retail MP3 outlets.

http://uncoiledloops.bandcamp.com/al...nd-dreamscapes

a2630489120_2.jpg

01. Forbidden Star - The Throne of the Madman 02. Kneedless - Hereditary Heretic
    03. Ambient Mechanics - Whitechapel Jack
    04. Secant Prime - Dirichlet Convolution
    05. Sincock - Serpents of Dawn
    06. milehighscientist - Void #4
    07. The Delphian Formula - End of War
    08. SKYCORE - The Gate
    09. Daniel & Mikael Tjernberg - Atmospheric Toxicity
    10. Professurreal - Into the Abyss
    11. Misleading Structures - She Became One of Them
    12. Nyul - Fear Infects Faster

This compilation features all relatively new artists, each with their own take on what a horror soundtrack for the sPoOkY month of October should sound like! You may recognize 2 artists from previous Uncoiled Loops compilations and releases, Ambient Mechanics and Secant Prime, of which the former (AM), with the help of IDMforums.com, was instrumental in organizing this compilation.

On this album, you find some artists such as Kneedless, are "found sounds" artists..using things like ping-pong balls in mixing bowls. Some are neo-classical artists, such as Daniel & Mikael Tjernberg, while others, such as Forbidden Star, came from punk roots or various other genres, now trying the other end of musical expression."

I'm proud to have worked so closely on this with the guys at Uncoiled Loops, as well as with all the artists, who really made this very much a team project.

I hope you like what you hear if you do check it out.

Here's a free download code for the album..first come - first served..enjoy!

znrp-ybxc

Comment

Working...
    X