Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AstroAndMusic: Imbolc

http://soundcloud.com/cosmiclettuce/imbolc

Groundhog day is one of my favorite days of the year. That special day also happens to be 'Imbolc' so I figured that was an appropriate name.

Peace, y'all. CL

You really do nice work, I have enjoyed listening and am looking forward to more.

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
      You really do nice work, I have enjoyed listening and am looking forward to more.
      Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm enjoying the creative process and am working hard to make ever better (whatever THAT means!) sounds. I'm working towards making ambient/space music (and independent astronomy research) my 100% occupation and your response is very very encouraging. Please tell others you know about me.

Peace to all, CL

Comment

You trickster. Leading us to believe it's gonna be a dark drone track, then you softly introduce birds and almost classical-sounding strings. Really changes the dynamic, the feel - beautifully so. Makes it ALMOST weightless, light. Nice touch of reverb on the birdies. Love pitch-bend stuff.

This is like.... the birth of a new day. A significant day. Very subtle in it's moods. Promises of something beautiful to come.....
        Last edited by RikkiSho; 02-14-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X