Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new release from your friends at Toaster (with optional lathe 7")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new release from your friends at Toaster (with optional lathe 7")

This one is probably stretching the definition of 'ambient' out a bit, but what the hell.

You can check it out here : http://toaster.bandcamp.com/album/brethren

There are a limited number of lathe cut 7" for sale as well, one featuring the song 'Dracula Clock' and a B-side you can only get on the single. (Ironically, that song is probably the most ambient of the ambienty stuff on the record).

Here's my little blurb about it:

After a fair number of drone releases and more conceptual records, this one was born out of a number of jams with Daniel Couri, who plays bass for the stoner rock outfit One Eyed King (one-eyedking.bandcamp.com). On the tracks he doesn't play on, I tried to keep that spirit alive; playing whatever came to mind, recording everything, and keeping the good stuff. I had a lot of fun making this record, and I hope you can hear some of that in the music.

Last edited by Toaster; 02-10-2014, 12:49 PM. Reason: Added widget.

I enjoyed listening. Had a good fun feel, and interesting textures.

Comment

I support anything Toaster.

So this is definitely on my "must buy" list!

Been listening to the album, intriguing as always!!! Well produced. Quality.

Cheers,
      -S1gns
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
        I enjoyed listening. Had a good fun feel, and interesting textures.
        Thanks. I think having a real live bassist playing with me made it all more fun; there was a lot of spontaneity during these sessions, and I think it shows. Spread the word!

Comment

Working...
        X