Pro Tools 10
    Alchemy
    Diva (Luftrum 9 and Bass)
    Numerology 3
    Uhbik-Q (lots of Uhbik-Q's!)
    MFM2
    CamelSpace
    T-racks 3

Hope you enjoy it!!! Let me know what you think.

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Magnificent! You have a real feel for the type of music I prefer to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
      Magnificent! You have a real feel for the type of music I prefer to listen to.
      I aim to please!!! :thumbsup: No seriously...this music just comes out of me. I pour myself in and days later this is what I end up with. :listening: It's just really nice to hear this is the type of music you love!!!
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Fantastic - as usual!
        Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Phase47 View Post
          Fantastic - as usual!
          Thank you Phase!!! You know how much I love your stuff as well. RESPECT!!!

-S1gns
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Wow! Deeply satisfying groove and pad extravaganza. The sound palette and execution is just awesome. Bravo sir.

Comment

Originally posted by polyslax View Post
              Wow! Deeply satisfying groove and pad extravaganza. The sound palette and execution is just awesome. Bravo sir.
              Oh man, what a compliment!!! Satisfying groove and pad extravaganza eh? Well then, mission accomplished!!! I'm planning on doing a tutorial with this one (a-la V0RT3X style) and put it in the "Ambient Theory and Methods" forum so you guys can all benefit from it!!!

Cheers!!!
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is an amazing track. Those floating pad sounds over a great subdued groove...just great! This had my mind soaring and my head nodding to the groove at the same time. And that little growling sound is very cool.

Comment

Wow, what an amazing track!!
                  http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ho66it View Post
                    This is an amazing track. Those floating pad sounds over a great subdued groove...just great! This had my mind soaring and my head nodding to the groove at the same time. And that little growling sound is very cool.
                    You are so awesome ho66it!!!!!! "Mind soaring and head nodding to the groove at the same time" WOW man!!!!! That is so good to hear...kinda sounds like me when I'm in full production mode!! :listening: Much appreciated as always!!!!
                    Synphaera Records
                    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by manducator View Post
                      Wow, what an amazing track!!
                      Thanks manducator!!! I'm really pleased with how this turned out. Each track has it's own life-path...it starts out very primitive and I get to watch it come to fruition. Hopefully when I finish the tutorial you will get the same feeling!

Cheers!!
                      Synphaera Records
                      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Late to the party :frown: I just checked this out. Great pads as usual. The bass and percussion are nicely balanced. The overall atmosphere is lush and spacious. Hope I don't have to wait until July 4 to listen again. This is one of your best tracks yet (if not the best).

Good work :thumbsup:
                        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
                          Late to the party :frown: I just checked this out. Great pads as usual. The bass and percussion are nicely balanced. The overall atmosphere is lush and spacious. Hope I don't have to wait until July 4 to listen again. This is one of your best tracks yet (if not the best).

Good work :thumbsup:
                          Late only by one day!!! Ha! Dude you are too kind. I'm so stoked you like it! You've become my barometer as to whether my track is mixed/composed well so for you to say its one of my best is a HUGE compliment!

What's on July 4th?! :p
                          Synphaera Records
                          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                            What's on July 4th?! :p
                            Aphelion

Comment

Excellence! :thumbsup:

This is great stuff Chris!
                              -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Working...
                              X