Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robojam
    replied
    Thanks guys. I like to tinker around with the piano sometimes and that one just came out well. Glad I hit the record button. It's not perfect, but I wasn't going to try to fix it and lose any of the spontaneity.

However, I had a few people encourage me to do more of this, so I might try for more minimal and make the next one more ambient, aspiring for something like Music for Airports

Leave a comment:

• Heaven And Hell
    replied
    Very relaxing, yet sad, piece, robojam.

Or maybe contemplative is a better word.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    You're right, it may not be ambient...but it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Wonderful piece robojam. You've got skills!!! Now take the midi notes you just played, apply a pad with a really long decay and add some modulation effects and THEN...then it'll be ambient!!!! :razz: No pressure, of course!

Really great work!

Leave a comment:

• robojam
    started a topic Another Moment Alone

Another Moment Alone

Not quite sure if this is truly ambient, but it was an attempt to just play something that would sit in the background and mostly low key:

https://soundcloud.com/michael-jm/another-moment-alone

It's basically me picking a key and improvising around 2 chords with no planning. If memory serves me correctly, I fixed about 3 notes to bring the volume up or down and removed a note somewhere when I hit a key accidentally.
Working...
X