Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - "35,000 Feet Part 2"

https://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/35000-feet-part-2-see-description

Many of you remember the original "35,000 Feet" I did last year while on vacation...here we go again! Part 2 has just been posted.

The flight to Finland is about 14 hours which gave me plenty of time to work with. I knew what I wanted to do right away and got to work. What you're hearing (for those who missed the first one...which you can find HERE) is all done on my iPad2, on a plane, through headphones using Alchemy Pro Mobile and Beatmaker 2.

There are 7 distinct movements in Part 2. Each one was a separate track that I since have stung together to create the final track. Only some slight reverb and some leveling was applied in the studio. Like last time, because it was created on an older iPad2, there are some pops, distortion, and other noises that wouldn't have been there had I had some better hardware. This is only a sketch that I wanted to share and not an official track meant for release.

Please enjoy!

Cheers,

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Welcome back.

I was only on the plane to and from Helsinki for less than 3 hours each way, but this would be great music for accompanying the view through the port window, when the world and it's attachments transform into graceful slow-motion vistas.

35,000 Feet - could be a gang of millipedes
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
      Welcome back.

I was only on the plane to and from Helsinki for less than 3 hours each way, but this would be great music for accompanying the view through the port window, when the world and it's attachments transform into graceful slow-motion vistas.

35,000 Feet - could be a gang of millipedes
      It truly was one of those "set pieces" where the place it was created actually influences the sound of the music. The constant drone of the plane never leaves and so the music tends to come out that way....I appreciate you noticing that!

I love working this way because I have no expectations, no goal in mind...just me and the pads, up in the air, airborne. ;)

Cheers and thanks again for the warm welcome!
      -S1gns
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
      X