The Madness that Lurks within with Rebekkah Hilgraves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Madness that Lurks within with Rebekkah Hilgraves

Hello. Here's another release from earlier this year, a collaboration between me and Rebekkah Hilgraves. It's an album that tells the story of a Russian sleep experiment and if you like dark ambient, I think you'll enjoy this release. Here's the link and thanks for listening.

http://auralfilms.bandcamp.com/album...t-lurks-within

Last edited by seismic1; 09-15-2014, 05:29 PM.

I just added an embedded link to the album. If you go into edit mode in your original post, you can see how I did it.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Hi there. I tried the share imbedded option just to see if it would work and when I either hit spacebar or enger on the button, it doesn't do anything at all. I'm guessing this is a feature that screen readers doesn't work yet so I wrote to the people at support for bandcamp who have always repied to my concerns most politely. So until I can get that figured out, I hope it's okay for you guys if I post my release links that way that I posted the first three this morning. Thanks for your reply to my message.

Comment

Working...
      X