Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    Thanks. I also like the bass and drum parts. New tools have definitely provided way more possibilities, so I'm trying different things.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    I don't know whether it's the new tools or the vibe you were in, but this track has such a different feel to it!!! Love that slow "boom/clap" with those pads hanging in outer space...really good concept piece. I also love that on again/off again deep sub bass...which adds to the piece.

Nice work. :listening:

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    Thanks. I'm doing all of my stuff on my iPad and never really used a DAW before (other than GarageBand). The sounds were mostly made in Animoog, Sunrizer and a few other IOS synths. I them assembled it in Auria and did more processing. It comes with some good plugins and you can buy others as an in-app purchase. Auria also supports some VST plugins compiled for IOS.

I have mentioned this before on other threads, but Audiobus has really raised the bar and e panned whatnot can do on the iPad. When Auria is Audiobus compatible the you'll be bale to record directly into Auria rather than using Audiocopy and paste which I understand reduces the quality of the sample you copy and paste.

Leave a comment:

• Hilyard
    replied
    It's so crazy what can be done with iPads and similar gadgets these days. It really broadens the horizon for music production and composition. I might have to get an iPad at some point. Nice track! Very good, especially for a first try with a new app.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    started a topic Auria - First recording

Auria - First recording

https://soundcloud.com/steve-raizen/dreampulse
    Bought Auria today, iPad Daw and this is my first effort. Pretty happy with the outcome considering the learning curve with a new app.
Working...
X