Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imi fal
    replied
    Thank you! I think "hesitant melodies" captures quite well what I was looking for when I composed it.

@ambient indigo: Thank you for your kind words! The album is very close to finished, and then off to mastering...

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Indigo
    replied
    Another excellent track. You have a very special sound. Looking forward to the album.

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    That's really lovely.

I think phoenstorm was spot on with 'hesitant melodies', the perfect description.

Leave a comment:

• imi fal
    replied
    Thank you! I'm happy you like it. Yes, it is an enchanted valley. In springtime the forest floor is covered with small white flowers, and a small stream sings together with the birds… I can spend hours there, happily bringing my laptop to work in this beautiful place.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Beautiful track! Must be quite an enchanting place, this valley of the anemones/fallen giants! Love the hesitant melodies & ethereal sound fx. Feels wintry, trickles, the ice thawing. great.

Leave a comment:

• imi fal
    started a topic Imi Fal - In The Valley Of Fallen Giants

Imi Fal - In The Valley Of Fallen Giants

https://soundcloud.com/imifal/in-the-valley-of-fallen-giants

Here's a new track, probably the last one before I release my next album. I hope you'll enjoy!

"One of my favorite places here in my hometown Göteborg is the valley called White Anemone Valley (freely translated from Swedish "vitsippsdalen")right next to our botanical garden. Except that it's a very beautiful place, for ecological reasons they leave dead old trees standing, eventually falling over by themselves. With 40 meter trees lying on the ground, you realize what giants they are, and with a few of them together, it creates a very special atmosphere."
Working...
X