Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portait of an Unknown Family (See Description)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portait of an Unknown Family (See Description)

https://soundcloud.com/intrinsik-1/a...ee-description

New track posted. I actually made this track almost 3 years ago and it is now featured in the indie sci-fi film Immersion. You can stream the film for free here . It is quite surreal to see one of my tracks in a film, hopefully there will be more opportunities like this in the future . Thanks for listening! Cheers
    Last edited by Ajna-Intrinsik; 11-09-2014, 06:14 AM.

Trippy! Nice work man. I skimmed through the movie and watched a few parts...pretty sure I heard some Ajna in there at some point! What an interesting and mental film. You should be proud as I love seeing stuff like this.

Cheers and congrats!
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Many thanks, Chris! My track actually comes in at around 50:47 and lasts for about 4min. It is a very unique and psychological film, I especially like how the film was made, it is quite dreamlike. Thanks again for your support, Chris! Cheers to you!
      Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Trippy! Nice work man. I skimmed through the movie and watched a few parts...pretty sure I heard some Ajna in there at some point! What an interesting and mental film. You should be proud as I love seeing stuff like this.

Cheers and congrats!
      -S1gns

Comment

The video gives the following mesage here in the UK - "Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here"
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
          The video gives the following mesage here in the UK - "Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here"
          Yeah, but you can just click the 'Watch on Vimeo' button and it plays fine, which is what I'm intending to do shortly.
          Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Cool! Hope you guys enjoy the film!
            Originally posted by GaryG View Post
            Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
            Yeah, but you can just click the 'Watch on Vimeo' button and it plays fine, which is what I'm intending to do shortly.

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "I'm not really interested in music. Music is just a means of creating a magical state." - Robert Fripp

My music on SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
              X