Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S1gnsOfL1fe - "Sun Cycles" (Bonus track)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemo View Post
    Listening to it now... and I like it already! Excellent as usual.

Yes, it's all about the contrasts... just like painting. Hard edges and soft edges. Found edges and lost edges. Light and shadow. Warm against cool.

Time to create... for me it varies from track to track. Some tracks come spilling out as if ready made and might come together over a weekend... and then additional time to do additional mixing and tweaking as needed. It's as if it's all in my head and it's all I can do to stay with the flow. On the other hand, some tracks seem to require more coaxing to find their way into this world; they need their own time to grow. Each one seems to be a new journey.

Looking forward to the tutorial... and to the album!!!

Oh, we'll just have to listen to that once more...
    LOL!!! Awesome Nemo!! You said it...music IS like painting to me. I used to paint too...abstract, large, freeform stuff. Until you said something, I wasn't really aware that I probably am going through a similar process, with sound. WOW!

Hope your creating goes well! Looking forward to listening to the result. And the tutorial is on it's way...promise!!!

Thanks again for listening!!! You rock Nemo!!!!!!!!!!

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• Nemo
    replied
    Listening to it now... and I like it already! Excellent as usual.

Yes, it's all about the contrasts... just like painting. Hard edges and soft edges. Found edges and lost edges. Light and shadow. Warm against cool.

Time to create... for me it varies from track to track. Some tracks come spilling out as if ready made and might come together over a weekend... and then additional time to do additional mixing and tweaking as needed. It's as if it's all in my head and it's all I can do to stay with the flow. On the other hand, some tracks seem to require more coaxing to find their way into this world; they need their own time to grow. Each one seems to be a new journey.

Looking forward to the tutorial... and to the album!!!

Oh, we'll just have to listen to that once more...

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
    Lovely track. Stunning pads. Lovely deep bass. Tasteful glitchy percussion. Well mixed. Well up to your usual standard. Did I mention the pads?

Superb :listening:
    You are too kind Tim!!! You nailed every goal I had for the track...and most of my tracks. Blow their minds with pads, deep bass, and TASTEFUL glitchy percussion. Always a pleasure and never a chore!!!

Exciting prospects just came up...I can't wait to tell you guys about it.

Thanks again for the comments!!!! Hope you're having a great weekend. :D

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Lovely track. Stunning pads. Lovely deep bass. Tasteful glitchy percussion. Well mixed. Well up to your usual standard. Did I mention the pads?

Superb :listening:

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by ho66it View Post
    Wow, this is sweet! I like the way the groove sets against the lush background and the delicate lead weaves around through it.
    Thank you so much Ho66it!!! You really got what I was trying to create...lushness underneath the beat...and that lead is meant to weave around everything else. Sweet!!! :highfive:

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Wow, this is sweet! I like the way the groove sets against the lush background and the delicate lead weaves around through it.

Leave a comment:

• Heaven And Hell
    replied
    Nice work!

This will be a great bonus track on your album.

And you KNOW I'm purchasing it.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Interesting track. the beat fits in nicely. Also a big fan of these glitchy "noises" -samples or synth?- one can hear throughout!

Leave a comment:

• Trinxat
    replied
    Hi! great track for the bonus!
    And it just took you a week... when I always spend a month on mine! I'm impressed!
    That tutorial will be really nice! I can't wait for it.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    started a topic S1gnsOfL1fe - "Sun Cycles" (Bonus track)

S1gnsOfL1fe - "Sun Cycles" (Bonus track)

Here it is!!! I've been waiting for the right time to unleash this one on you guys...and that time is NOW!!!

Behold, "Sun Cycles" the first of two "bonus tracks" on my new album "Language of The Ancients" coming out January 2013!

This track (which I'll do a tutorial for in the coming days) took over a week to create, start to finish.

Enjoy! And don't forget to buy the album in a couple of weeks!!! :biggrin:

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-S1gns

https://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/sun-cycles
Working...
X