Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S1gns Of L1fe - New Album "Language of The Ancients" Available For Pre-order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - New Album "Language of The Ancients" Available For Pre-order!!!

Now available for pre-order, "Language of The Ancients" the new album from Bay Area ambient producer S1gns Of L1fe.

"This album draws inspiration from the natural and social complexities of our environment, the core genius of biology, astronomy and the commonality yet harmony of our existence."

Pre-order the album today (packaged CD or digital release) and immediately receive download links for 2 of the hottest tracks from the album "Aphelion" and "Sun Cycles."

www.S1gnsOfL1fe.com
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

RELEASE DATE!!! Language of The Ancients, the new album from Bay Area ambient producer S1gns Of L1fe is coming and we now have a release date! The global launch has been set for Wednesday, January 23rd!!!

largeflyerWEB.jpg
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is really cool watching you work on this! I definitely want a signed copy sometime from ya bud haha
      -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
        This is really cool watching you work on this! I definitely want a signed copy sometime from ya bud haha
        You got it Aaron!!! "S1gned Copy" <---See what I did there? :dance: Coming right up!!! :D :D :D
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

After a long travel from USA to Belgium, I found the cd in my mailbox yesterday. Pretty happy with it!
          http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by manducator View Post
            After a long travel from USA to Belgium, I found the cd in my mailbox yesterday. Pretty happy with it!
            YES!!! Thank goodness it arrived safely!!! :pray: Turn it up and enjoy it!!!!! You deserve it after waiting so long. :tu:

Thanks manducator!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Finally got around to getting a copy a few days ago (need to sort out my mental post-it notes... ;))

Really great stuff indeed. I think you have the balance between elements so right. Not too pad-y, not too rhythmic yada yada

Strangely, it reminded me of music I heard years ago even though it really sounds nothing like it (if that makes sense). I rented a flat back in the mid-90s, the first I lived at that had a satellite dish. Sat Tv was analogue at the time and you could tune in to continental channels sometimes (atmospherics I guess...) Late at night, one German channel used to show sci-fi I guess artwork (planets, starships, weird buildings on alien worlds, y'know the drill) just slowly panning across the picture accompanied by ambient music. I kind of get the same mood from your music. Which is a positive.
              Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
                Strangely, it reminded me of music I heard years ago even though it really sounds nothing like it (if that makes sense).
                I had a similar feeling from listening to the mp3s. To me, it reminded me a little of a couple of the better Klaus Schulze albums that I have, which I also mean in a very positive way.
                My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

Well I sure can't complain about this!!! GaryG and Nemo - You guys are amazing! I just create music from the soul and the result is what you hear...sometimes my wife peeks over at me and laughs when I'm in my zen/drone mode performing some of the live parts. I don't even know how to describe it...kinda like an ambient count dracula on the organ if you will...except it's a tall white bald guy with a goatee and glasses sitting in front of a 30 key MIDI controller. :listening: :maniac:

Really appreciate your sentiments you guys!!! Means the world to me!

Cheers!!!

-S1gns
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Definitely know what you mean by zen/drone mode. Being in the zone. Being transported so that it's coming from a different place. Some of my best music over the years was done in that mode. I almost don't trust a piece unless at some point during the production I found myself in that zone. For me that is the ultimate benchmark.
                    My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

Finally got the albums in the mail.
                      -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Oh my goodness!!! I sent those 3 weeks ago...they must have gotten hung up in customs. Sorry about that but I'm REALLY glad they arrived safe!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Enjoy V0RT3X!!!
                        Synphaera Records
                        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                          zen/drone mode... I almost don't trust a piece unless at some point during the production I found myself in that zone. For me that is the ultimate benchmark.
                          This is so weird because last night I was working on a piece (inspired by s1gns excellent ambient tutorial) and at a point I forgot I was trying to listen objectively to what needed to be changed and started enjoying the music and being "transported"... it never happened to me, totally susprising... :D
                          https://soundcloud.com/mariosprt74

Comment

Originally posted by mariosprt View Post
                            This is so weird because last night I was working on a piece (inspired by s1gns excellent ambient tutorial) and at a point I forgot I was trying to listen objectively to what needed to be changed and started enjoying the music and being "transported"... it never happened to me, totally susprising... :D
                            Wow! See how that works? At some point we have to just give in to the piece and experience what we've created. I mentioned that in the interview I did on for "Notes From The Underground..." AO member Matthew Barlow's radio show. Ambient music is about being transported to a world you've created, or someone else has created for you and meant to be visited and revisited again and again. Each time with new discovery and insight beyond your initial objective thoughts.

So happy for you Mario!!! Also inspired that my tutorial has guided you to that place. Time to make another it seems!!! :tu:

Cheers!
                            Synphaera Records
                            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

In my humble opinion, it's not as much as creating the world with music to be transported to... as much as creating a "stimulus" for the listener to start his / her own journey. That is why I try to avoid any specific visual connections with our music. Listeners freedom, and the possibility to be "transported" by the music are some of the most powerful and beautiful gifts of ambient / chillout music has to offer. S1gns music? A journey. I hope this is a complement enough.

(By the way, did you know that the default US dictionary doesn't recognize the word "chillout", and instead suggest "Churchill"? Churchill Music... now that's a funky genre...).

Comment

Working...
                              X