Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helsinki Knights

https://soundcloud.com/ivan-black/helsinki-knights

I remember those "Helsinki Nights" well brother! This encapsulates those absolutely perfectly. A different headspace, a truly epic adventure in one of the most exotic major cities in the world. So glad to have met you there...nice work!

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      I remember those "Helsinki Nights" well brother! This encapsulates those absolutely perfectly. A different headspace, a truly epic adventure in one of the most exotic major cities in the world. So glad to have met you there...nice work!

Cheers,
      -S1gns
      soon be a year mate ... and still no one has approached me about doing any more live work :-( hey ho thats life

Comment

Nice work, Ivan. It reminds me of some of the Poland-era TD stuff. Good to meet you in Finland. As I remember, those Helsinki Noghts were much too short
        Last edited by seismic1; 03-07-2015, 01:47 PM.
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Good work Ivan.
          | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
            Nice work, Ivan. It reminds me of some of the Poland-era TD stuff. Good to meet you in Finland. As I remember, those Helsinki Noghts were much too short
            thank you so much, there are at that time of year but now they are lot longer :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Maharg View Post
              Good work Ivan.
              thank you so much :-)

Comment

Working...
              X