S1gns Of L1fe - demo for Safara for Massive by Aiyn Zehev: "Binary System"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - demo for Safara for Massive by Aiyn Zehev: "Binary System"

Here it is!!! A collaboration between myself and ambient online member Aiyn Zahev for his new bank called "Safara" for NI's Massive synthesizer. This track is called "Binary System" and apart from the drums is 100% Safara!

https://soundcloud.com/aiyn-zahev/s1gnsofl1fe-binary-system

Check out Safara for Massive and the many other soundsets he has available! They are of the highest quality and as this demo proves, can DEFINITELY be used for ambient!

http://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com/sound-sets.html

Cheers and enjoy!

-S1gns

Edit: SoundCloud is down at the moment...my apologies for anyone trying to listen right now, as soon as it's back up you'll see it!

Update: Looks like SoundCloud is back...at least temporarily! If you can see the track above, hit play and enjoy!
    Last edited by S1gnsOfL1fe; 01-14-2013, 03:02 PM.
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Great work! You did all this in just one day?!?

Comment

Cool. It's got that signature S1gns sound. Restful and rhythmic. It's a very professional demo, and a great track in it's own right. Good work
      Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
        Great work! You did all this in just one day?!?
        Basically, YES!!! 13 hours straight of studio time...it was insane. I was composing like a man possessed...the time was right, the mood was right, stars were aligned, etc. All things considered, I couldn't be happier with the outcome. This track speaks volumes of Sami's talent as a sound designer. He is really starting to surprise me with his enthusiasm for ambient...it's like something has awakened in him and his quest has been renewed. It's an exciting time and I'm so glad it happened in this way!!!

Glad you like it! Check out Safara if you get a chance...it's awesome!
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
          Cool. It's got that signature S1gns sound. Restful and rhythmic. It's a very professional demo, and a great track in it's own right. Good work
          Signature S1gns sound...now that's what I'm talking about!!! :D I know exactly what you mean...and that must have unconsciously been my intention but I wasn't aiming for it. My goal was to showcase what this bank can do...and like you said, make a professional sounding demo. I'm so happy to hear I've accomplished that.
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is really great - congrats!
            Ascendant Bandcamp // SoundCloud // FaceBook // Twitter

Comment

Nice, really nice beats too.

Comment

Working...
              X