X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by genshi View Post
    Wow, thanks to all of you for the kind words! It's greatly appreciated! With all the other genres of music that I do, it's ambient that I always love to listen to, but actually creating ambient music seems to take much more patience and restraint than I usually have... but I think I am getting there.
    Yeah, I have a lot of trouble with the restraint bit myself :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• genshi
    replied
    Wow, thanks to all of you for the kind words! It's greatly appreciated! With all the other genres of music that I do, it's ambient that I always love to listen to, but actually creating ambient music seems to take much more patience and restraint than I usually have... but I think I am getting there.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Just gorgeous. Love me some ambient guitar and this totally delivers. Really mature reverb and the composition is brilliant... You are well on your way! Keep up the great work. :tu:

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• Maharg
    replied
    I like this a lot. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Sounds wonderful! If this is you trying to find your ambient voice, I can't wait to hear what it will sound like in full bloom

Leave a comment:

• genshi
    started a topic Meditation on an Uneven Tide

Meditation on an Uneven Tide

Still fairly new to this forum... and still trying to find my "Ambient" voice; this was a quick test of the Eventide H9 which I just received a couple of days ago. Hope you enjoy! (and of course, a good pair of headphones highly recommended.)

https://soundcloud.com/genshi/eventide-h9-quick-test
    Last edited by genshi; 04-03-2015, 05:11 PM.
Working...
X