Searching for Balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Balance

another microtonal work using 3 tracks of Diva, mixed and effected in Bitwig

https://soundcloud.com/ahornberg/searching-for-balance
    ahornberg.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Just listening now. Its very relaxing almost like a kind of sleepy feel. I really like the swooshing fx and how the track changes around 2:07 with a sequenced strut of some sort that fades in from a distant background. I to enjoyed how the strut changes with what sounds like a cutoff being manipulated resulting in a much more high pitched signal. Nicely done. Then slightly onward into the track it fades out almost infinitive like the sequenced strut is still there. Then onward the track displays more new harmonies giving the listener something different to listen to or look forward to on the next listen. It is not to short or to long either. Just a nice beginning/middle & end. Like a good book. This is a wonderful composition and very well put together.

Thanks for sharing it :tu:
    Last edited by meta4; 06-03-2015, 11:34 AM.
    life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Originally posted by richy tronik View Post
      Just listening now. Its very relaxing almost like a kind of sleepy feel. I really like the swooshing fx and how the track changes around 2:07 with a sequenced strut of some sort that fades in from a distant background. I to enjoyed how the strut changes with what sounds like a cutoff being manipulated resulting in a much more high pitched signal. Nicely done. Then slightly onward into the track it fades out almost infinitive like the sequenced strut is still there. Then onward the track displays more new harmonies giving the listener something different to listen to or look forward to on the next listen. It is not to short or to long either. Just a nice beginning/middle & end. Like a good book. This is a wonderful composition and very well put together.

Thanks for sharing it :tu:
      I'm very touched by your words! Thank you for your detailled comments :cool:
      ahornberg.bandcamp.com
      soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

The ebb and flow of the composition keeps the ear engaged -- I enjoyed the transitions from spacial desolation to those tonal arps and then back. Lovely.

Comment

Working...
        X