Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Guitar

Hi :eek:

I'm Phillip, I have been playing guitar for around 10 years. I have been trying to really break the mold on what guitar playing is, call it progressive if you like. As an artist, I create images to go with my music, and have directed alot of my efforts towards creating music that supports healthy meditation. I have been lucky enough to travel all over the world, I think of it as a blessing and I try to channel the beauty of what I have seen into my music, as well as the darkness of the world.

Without Anti Matter there is no Matter.

https://soundcloud.com/phillipanossov/orangeblue
    soundcloud.com/phillipanossov

Interesting; brings back memories of listening to Andy Summers/Robert Fripp back in the mid/late 80's.

Comment

Wow, being likened to Andy Summers let alone Robert Fripp is a huge compliment. Message in a Bottle was one of the first songs I learned on guitar as a kid. Big Thanks!!

Comment

Yeah, nice guitar stuff there Phil

cheers

andy
        >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Hi Phil.

Very interesting track to listen to, I enjoyed it. As a guitarist myself I can appreciate the work and skill involved, nice use of effects by the way.

Cheers
          James.
          Please feel free to check out my music - thank you
          https://olivary.bandcamp.com/music

Comment

Thank you! Awesome to see more guitarists here. The effects I used were simply in the tone, a slight bit of reverb with a sine chorus. Proud to say that no delay was used ;)

Comment

Originally posted by PhilAno View Post
              Proud to say that no delay was used ;)
              LOL! Nice one... I'd be kinda lost without my delay on a buss somewhere haha
              >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Working...
              X