Again...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again...again

Here's my latest ambient effort. I hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/ho66it/again-again

Wow, track after track from people on this forum. This is so good, filled with positive energy. This track makes me feel like i'm falling into a safety net of sorts, suspended above and beyond the reach of the ills of this world. The title is perfect! Great composition.

Comment

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!! HO66IT are you kidding me!! This is absolutely stunning. Listening to this reminds me of how unbelievably talented the people on this forum are. Seriously?!

Can I get a witness!!!!!!!! Thank you Hilyard.

I love the way you just keep adding to it...and finally when those children playing comes into view, with the birds...WOW man. It's perfect. :D
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

You guys are way too kind!

@hilyard: I get sorta the same feel from it. I've been in an emotional space that needed some comforting, and I found it while working on this piece. While working on it, I eventually reached that point that I felt that comfort and knew I was done messing with it!

@Signs: I am really glad you enjoyed it! Your exhortations help to inspire me to keep working on these tracks. Thank you!

Comment

The "watery" sounds and the full pads carry you on a journey. Amazing track!
          https://soundcloud.com/mariosprt74

Comment

Originally posted by mariosprt View Post
            The "watery" sounds and the full pads carry you on a journey. Amazing track!
            Thank you so much!! Thanks for listening.

Comment

Inspiring stuff man! Its so subtle and relaxing..
              -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

Loving this whilst I try and wake up with a coffee. I try and put myself it places when I hear such good stuff like this. Quality work old boy!

Comment

Thank you for your positive comments. I really feel like I hit the mark on this one. I'm gratified that I am getting feedback that indicates it is having the desired effect on listeners. Thanks for listening!
                  Cheers:biggrin:

Comment

Great sounds on here, and a really pleasant listen at 00:30. Nice movement from the pads and between the different instruments within the mix. Lovely track :thumbsup:
                    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Well thank you seismic1! I appreciate your comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X