Change Of Heart - Another early seismic ambient piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Heart - Another early seismic ambient piece

This started life as a Trance song. It evolved into this. I didn't set out to make an ambient piece, but I think that is where it landed.

How did that happen?
    Last edited by seismic1; 11-26-2015, 06:24 PM.
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

WOW!!! I'm at a loss for words right now...I've been sitting here listening to this in headphones for the past 6 minutes yet my mind has been totally transported...there is SO MUCH emotion packed into this track. Probably the simplicity which brings it all out...those two (maybe just one?) synths just moving together. CRAZY good...love it, it's got tons of potential.

Remix time?! :lol:
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Well I take that back...I guess I had plenty of words to say!!! Hahaha! Amazing piece seismic. You should do more ambient!!!!!! :tu:
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks very much for checking this out, Chris. The synth on there is Astralis Orgone CM. It's a sample-based synth that is capable of some oddball modulations. It worked out quite well on this track, but can be a little difficult to control in some contexts. I'm glad I decided to can the Trance version of this :D
        Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

I think Chris is right, you should do more ambient. This is great! Yes, lots of emotion and lots of potential here! Keep moving forward with this.

It's good also that your instincts were spot on and that you let the music decide where it wants to go. The music knows best!
          My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

I find that resistance is futile when a track decides to move in a direction away from that which I originally intended. I just go with the flow. It always seems to work out for the best.

I would love to do more ambient work, but time is a limited resource at the moment. However, the track I am currently remixing has just grown an ambient midsection out of nowhere :eek: You guys must be a bad influence

Thanks very much for listening, Nemo. Glad you liked it :D

Comment

Working...
            X