replied
    Originally posted by Ahornberg View Post
    fine work! :thumbsup::listening:
    Thanks, glad you liked it!

Leave a comment:

• Mac of BIOnighT
    replied
    Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
    Currently listening to The Walk... It's a long one, but I'm sticking the distance, as I should.

So far so good... I like what I am hearing

I enjoyed that... The Walk had everything in there and kept my interest from beginning to end...

Nice job Mac
    Thank you, I appreciate your walking throughout it Having recorded it in such a short time and driven by such an intense need, I wasn't sure anybody listening to it could enjoy it, I'm glad to hear it works, thanks
    Last edited by Mac of BIOnighT; 08-30-2015, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ahornberg
    replied
    fine work! :thumbsup::listening:

Leave a comment:

• synkrotron
    replied
    Currently listening to The Walk... It's a long one, but I'm sticking the distance, as I should.

So far so good... I like what I am hearing

I enjoyed that... The Walk had everything in there and kept my interest from beginning to end...

Nice job Mac
    Last edited by synkrotron; 08-30-2015, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mac of BIOnighT
    started a topic Views from a Walk - new album

Views from a Walk - new album

Not entirely sure this album fits here, some parts are ambient, other aren't.. but hopefully you can enjoy those, too - I know here there are many open-minded travelers

-----------

Join me on this journey...

This album exploded out of me. I hadn't touched my instruments for months when this came out basically by itself, in just three days it was ready. It's probably the result of a sort of brief journey within myself I had while painting the outside of my house and changing its look, which - symbolically - was an intensely emotional experience for me. So this album, especially the long suite it features (45 minutes), represents that: a journey through various areas of our personal maps, with no limits or boundaries. It moves through Ambient, Berlin School, jazz, techno, rock, and more to then land in nightmare territory with the closing track. It requires an open mind and a traveler's spirit. I ask you to lie down in the dark, open your soul and listen regardless of where the piece will take you. Look around with your soul, enjoy the views and bring back some emotional postcards....

https://macofbionight.bandcamp.com/a...ws-from-a-walk
Working...
X