Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gns Of L1fe - "Biocentric"

Back again with a new one!!! Hope you guys enjoy it. :D

"Biocentric: Putting the natural world, rather than the human world, into the perceived center of the cosmos. The land is not made for us: we are a part of it."

http://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/biocentric

Lots of cool new production techniques/tools being used on here...I've been loving the heck out of Simon's new bank for Padshop Pro called "Cosmic." Oh my goodness!!!!!! I knew it was going to be good...but WOW! Also using Light Space from biomechanoid for Alchemy...and of course, my all time favorite, Luftrum 9 for Diva.

Cheers to my ambient online family!!! I don't know what I'd do without you guys. Keep up the awesomeness!!!
    :highfive:

-S1gns

Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Yet another amazing track from S1gns! :biggrin:

One day I'll be half as good as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
      One day I'll be half as good as you are.
      Oh you totally already are...even more so in my opinion, you just love to produce those crazy-creepy-mechanical-freaky dark ambient drones more than my spacey rhythmic style. :razz:

Ain't nothing wrong with that! :D Thanks Dax IX!!!
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is a lovely track, man! All the amazing complementing sounds and the composition... WOW!

I too wanna be as good as s1gns when I grow up :P

Edit: I forgot to say this one sounds more "rhythmic" than usual, probably that gated pad - gorgeous - me likee
        Last edited by mariosprt; 01-30-2013, 04:48 PM.
        https://soundcloud.com/mariosprt74

Comment

Indeed, a complex, melodic story with a "biological" component in it. I know what I'm talking about, as my mother is and was for years a biologist, so I inherited some passion for sounds that evoke such memories and feelings. Good job, I'm getting more and more familiar with your style, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by UnstaticNoise View Post
            Indeed, a complex, melodic story with a "biological" component in it. I know what I'm talking about, as my mother is and was for years a biologist, so I inherited some passion for sounds that evoke such memories and feelings. Good job, I'm getting more and more familiar with your style, sir.
            See this is what I'm talking about. Connecting with people, bringing about feelings and memories they might have...developing passions for such things. Ambient online and the music we are sharing with each other...it's a revolution of consciousness. And we're here now, a part of it!!! You heard it here first.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

-S1gns
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by mariosprt View Post
              This is a lovely track, man! All the amazing complementing sounds and the composition... WOW!

I too wanna be as good as s1gns when I grow up :P

Edit: I forgot to say this one sounds more "rhythmic" than usual, probably that gated pad - gorgeous - me likee
              You're so good Mariosprt you don't even know it!!! Your tracks have awesome rhythm and soul...run with it!!! I can dig it.

You've been so cool, listening to my music over and over again...I can't thank you enough!!!!! Honored and flattered.

-S1gns
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Great track Chris. Those swept pads really give this a sense of motion and the percussion is really nice too. As I mentioned on KVR, the reverb on the foreground instruments seems to be reined-in, giving them a slightly more "in your face" quality than on your recent album pieces, or is my imagination running away with me?

Good work :thumbsup:
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
                  Great track Chris. Those swept pads really give this a sense of motion and the percussion is really nice too. As I mentioned on KVR, the reverb on the foreground instruments seems to be reined-in, giving them a slightly more "in your face" quality than on your recent album pieces, or is my imagination running away with me?

Good work :thumbsup:
                  You could be right Tim. You know I saw a quote on the discmakers page that resonated with what you are saying...it went something like this:

"Artists paint their pictures on blank canvas, but musicians paint their pictures on silence."

So you see...to me it's like a perpetual roll of the dice and the outcome is always unexpected...save for the intentional push in a certain direction. I accredit so much of my sound to the talented sound designers who literally create the brushes I am painting with. See where I'm going with this? Luftrum and I have talked about this before. The guy LIVES to have others take his hard work and effort and create something new and beautiful that when mixed together with other sounds...sounds greater than ever before. My foreground has been L9 on Diva...and the reverb is so damn luscious. I'm glad you find it pleasing as well!!!

Cheers my friend and have a great and productive weekend!!!!

-Chris
                  Synphaera Records
                  Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                  X